Unsportsmanlike conduct

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Ηenny

Unsportsmanlike conduct

Post by Ηenny »

Lets get this out of the way, I lost this match.
Now down to the specifics, I was AFK in the lobby when they started it without me setting ready and stayed that way till the very end of the game. I understand that going alt tab in the lobby is somewhat annoying and inconsiderate of others' people time, yet starting the game without your opponent being there is not nearly in the same ballpark. The purpose of this upload is to say I'm sorry black_nigga_pimp lost because of me going AFK and to highlight the hypocrisy and unsportsmanlikeness of these two, Wurf and Panzer lehr who have dragged my name through the mud in multiple occasions, then act like you see in this game and top of that have the nerve to accuse me of "faking being afk" just before I quit. After watching this replay you can decide for yourself if I'm afk or just faking it.
Attachments
4p_autry.2017-06-06.17-46-36.rec
(432.66 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
aka FIDE (Forward In Duty, En garde!)

Viper

Re: Unsportsmanlike conduct

Post by Viper »

if you fake use other players nickname then it is possible that you fake being afk too.
faking/impersonating other people, and/or abusing teleport bug when you could, is the real unsportsmanlike conduct.
im surprised you are still free on this forum. its either coincidence or a mistake.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Why u bother this much?Its just lehr and his problems.
It was unbalanced in a first place, but they still started it and acted like i dunno what, nothing to be proud in any way.

And seha, just lol
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Ηenny

Post by Ηenny »

@seha
These baseless accusations have no place in this thread, if you got the guts to tell me this face 2 face ingame then do so. If you have anything to add to this topic then please do so, but I'll politely ask you to refrain from posting unrelated slander.

@idliketoplaybetter
It's nice to see there are still unbiased ppl in this community, able to form their own opinion. I posted this here because those two were actively spreading slander against me, I just wanted to reveal their blatant hypocrisy.

Jagdpanther

Post by Jagdpanther »

what version it is? on 4.9.8 nothing happens

Viper

Post by Viper »

Ηenny wrote:@seha
These baseless accusations have no place in this thread, if you got the guts to tell me this face 2 face ingame then do so. If you have anything to add to this topic then please do so, but I'll politely ask you to refrain from posting unrelated slander.

dont even try that. there are no baseless accusations here. you are using FIDE and Henny nicknames. unless you are blind. and i bet you are in everyone's steam block list for impersonating them or abusing teleport bug in the past. there is nowhere to escape or lie. and i dont face fakers. your whole thread dont belong to this forum. neither you do.

idliketoplaybetter

seha wrote:there are no baseless accusations here. you are using FIDE and Henny nicknames.

Do u even realise that what u are talking about is different thing?And its called "Smurfing" and has nothing to do with changing nicknames/without changing Statistics of profile, and changing Profile/account itself for "clear stats"?:D
First i decided that ur somewhat trolling, but now its clear, that u are not bright enough for that and simply mad.

@Jagdpanther, works fine on my 498 version of the game.

Viper

Post by Viper »

maybe he never impersonated you before? this would explain a lot.

idliketoplaybetter

The thing is not about me, but about u, who is accsuing someone in both, something remotely related to the topic and "true" at all.
He even has nis alter nickname here, assigned on Forum.

Btw, if u'd like to know more about smurfing, ask Tiger about how many accounts he has :P

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Stop lieying. you were there. even wurf noticed you joined 4 seconds before game started you wanted me to have an noob as Team *what you usually do fighting someone when enemy has a weaker in Team* you saw wurf joining out of nowhere you were "afk" funny Thing out of nowhere at end of game you was there? ahahahha dude, you just not leavt the host to make us thinking you're scared. so you pretended to be afk and now give me fault yaya sure :D We all know you did this often, you was afraid to lose and be in a replay where you lose:D

Edit: Idliketoplaybetter sure you defend him lol what else:D
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Viper

Post by Viper »

@idlike
if you defend a teleport bug abuser who fakes the name of known players, maybe except you, then it means it is you who is doing it.
you wouldnt defend someone who uses your name, your avatar, and abuse teleport bug at the same time. unless you are him.

and are you trying to say tiger faked other players nickname too? i dont know how many accounts he has, but i know everyone can create up to 5 accounts maximum associated to the original. i think a lot of people use this feature, but only scumbags use it in the name of others to impersonate them

Panzer-Lehr-Division

And idliketoplaybetter sure it's unbalanced he should taste his own Kind of medicine, what he does to other People butttt troll's defend troll's i am out of this just another waste of time Also i wanna add smurfing is not using nicknames like "Tiger1996" or "shadow" But using a new account with a dif Name, what he does is faking and it seem's like you the only one likeing him.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

idliketoplaybetter

seha wrote:@idlike
if you defend a teleport bug abuser who fakes the name of known players, maybe except you, then it means it is you who is doing it.
you wouldnt defend someone who uses your name, your avatar, and abuse teleport bug at the same time. unless you are him.

And again, go on, lets talk about something not related to this topic.Im "defending" the only situation showed in here.What u are saying here make no sense.

seha wrote: and are you trying to say tiger faked other players nickname too? i dont know how many accounts he has, but i know everyone can create up to 5 accounts maximum associated to the original. i think a lot of people use this feature, but only scumbags use it in the name of others to impersonate them

If u take a better look, i was talking about "smurfing" and nothing more(in this case, number of game accounts).Do not overthink for me.And fact u are doing so, proves u have no clue of even topic u blamed Henny in a first place :D
Last edited by idliketoplaybetter on 06 Jun 2017, 20:24, edited 1 time in total.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Also most inportant of all i wanna add: You greened up;) so don't do unbalanced games and no one gives the medicine back. this goes backward's i see poor panzerblitz be angry again. especially on you idlike. he warned you before.. i think but you have to be offensive all day

idliketoplaybetter

Dont worry about me, ill get what's mine, Lehr.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

So...will you stop this nonsense or do I have to start issuing warnings and bans again? :roll:

Viper

Post by Viper »

if you issue bans/warnings, please aim correctly this time.
someone posted a topic only to claim that 2 players are unsportsmanlike and hypocrite. when he is himself a real faker who impersonate people and abuse teleport bug. then we have this guy trying to defend him.

Ηenny

Post by Ηenny »

@Panzer-Lehr-Division
I didn't green up, what's more I love how you use the time in the lobby to excuse your reprehensible behavior. Smart, since what happened in the lobby is not visible in the replay so you can keep lying about me greening up and joining 4 seconds before the start of the game without having to fear me producing evidence to the contrary. The difference between you and me is that while all I posited above were based on the replay at hand and avoided claiming anything not supported by hard evidence, you on the other hand have been nothing but unsubstantiated, unverifiable accusations.

EDIT: Forgot to add, Jagd and Idlike are the only ones who stay on topic here and you derailers keep harassing Idlike for doing so

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Ηenny wrote:@Panzer-Lehr-Division
I didn't green up, what's more I love how you use the time in the lobby to excuse your reprehensible behavior. Smart, since what happened in the lobby is not visible in the replay so you can keep lying about me greening up and joining 4 seconds before the start of the game without having to fear me producing evidence to the contrary. The difference between you and me is that while all I posited above were based on the replay at hand and avoided claiming anything not supported by hard evidence, you on the other hand have been nothing but unsubstantiated, unverifiable accusations.

EDIT: Forgot to add, Jagd and Idlike are the only ones who stay on topic here and you derailers keep harassing Idlike for doing so

Hahahah, yeah smart move for you because you know you lose this, and as you write here you know you can not see Lobby:D you green up, but you know fighting has non sense since you love your games when enemy has weaker teammate in the Team, you just mixing up your tactic here not i, your smart move: green up, fake to be afk at end of game i write, so i can blame lehr to start the game without me afk to make alot excuse later you're a worse troll then messupgood lol.. oh and btw, even wurf noticed it and as i know and i know him for a verrry Long time he never trolled anyone so why should he begin troll you? lollool

speeddemon02

Post by speeddemon02 »

and lock...?

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

WHY do you post that kind of BS here? the "Matchmaking & Strategies" AGAIN aren't made to show how pityfull are you oponents or how good you are, this is ridiculous, the thread is just to show good pvp to people in a neutral way, and not start a little war by texting in here... but it seems some people can't manage frustrations, KEEP THAT BULLSHIT for your ingame chatting room, not here, i warned you before, any PvP replays who are intended to start a little war will be punished.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2042

Henny is ban for a month.

Topic Locked.