tiger ace vs crocodile

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
GrigoriRasputin(SVT)

tiger ace vs crocodile

Post by GrigoriRasputin(SVT) »

Can someone explain what is this rediculous thing..? It starts around 38:45 if someone dont wanna see the whole game.
Attachments
6p_valley_conflict.2017-04-29.15-15-22.rec
(2.8 MiB) Downloaded 47 times

Krieger Blitzer

Re: tiger ace vs crocodile

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Watched the whole game, was really exciting.. actually! Nice to see your Tiger Ace scoring some kills... But what is the ridiculous thing you are pointing out? Let me guess; is it that your Tiger was completely unable to penetrate the Croc for a single time from the front?! I would say that's pretty normal then.

However, the Croc's rear is going to be weaker in the next patch against flak 88s and Tiger1 cannons, possibly weaker against the long barreled 75mm guns as well.. such as JagdPz L/70 and Panthers. Since it's probably a well known fact that Croc's rear is currently over-performing against those guns. Just like the JagdTiger's rear too, it's also over-performing against 90mm and 17pdr guns!

GrigoriRasputin(SVT)

Post by GrigoriRasputin(SVT) »

Not only the fact that you mentioned ( btw i used armor pen too some times but still glance..) but also crocodile penetrated my tiger.. that's even more hilarious! Is crocodile's gun made to penetrate heavy armor?

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Bread penetration effect, following the words of the leading Bk scientist @markr.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Ya :P He only penetrated your Tiger once.. so I would say that's just a bad luck... But generally his gun against you was just as useless as your gun against him for all the rest of the times. And btw, it could also happen that you penetrate or kill him with one-shot sometimes with your Tiger; Luck factor is undeniable!

And just to notify, you could have used the tank shock ability to slow him down and lower his accuracy for a while or even the Accurate Long Range Shot ability to snipe him from safe distance. Your tank was veteran, and you had so much ammo too! Also, when the other guy dropped his 82nd AB squad nearby your Tiger, why didn't you use the S-mine ability? You could have instantly wiped out his squad instead of driving backward. These abilities are absolutely useful... Consider making use of them next times :)