2v2 on Bocage

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
kwok
Team Member

2v2 on Bocage

Post by kwok »

Hi Toni. You'll prob have fun with this one.

Tiger will upload his analysis later he says.
Attachments
4p_bocagetest.2017-04-02.15-04-41.rec
(3.2 MiB) Downloaded 58 times
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

sgtToni95

Re: 2v2 on Bocage

Post by sgtToni95 »

I was expecting a lot by those teams ^^ thx

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

That was a good game.

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

Jep, I really enjoyed it.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

There we go, it's finally done with uploading... ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRnJ5YDiKJc
Video Thumbnail.
Video Thumbnail.

@RED
Next time, plz choose a doctrine! GODDAMMIT :lol: Derby doctrine won't work in such serious games.
I was actually so pissed off by the fact that you didn't want to choose a doctrine... But anyway :P

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Just watched it... yeah probably if red picked any doc it could have been a different game, and i was expecting tiger and red won that actually haha
Let me say i saw too many rockets from Kwok, liked all those pumas and stugs, they worked greatly.
If i was tiger i would have tried to spread my inf squads a little more when attacking maybe, and keeping boys squads safe longer, cromwell was a great choice to counter pumas

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

sgtToni95 wrote:Just watched it... yeah probably if red picked any doc it could have been a different game, and i was expecting tiger and red won that actually haha
Let me say i saw too many rockets from Kwok, liked all those pumas and stugs, they worked greatly.
If i was tiger i would have tried to spread my inf squads a little more when attacking maybe, and keeping boys squads safe longer, cromwell was a great choice to counter pumas

Not a single word about my tactic and gameplay!?!? Giovanni....

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

JimQwilleran wrote:Not a single word about my tactic and gameplay!?!? Giovanni....

-Chat with Kwok: 6/10
Could have comunicated much more but it still worked

-Gameplay: 4.5/10
You won but... let's be honest...... kwok did all the job, you were using OP units directly facing a player who didn't even pick a doc (reminded me about that game where i could not decide which one to pick because "too much OP stuff")... so disappointing Benedykt...

-Global chat: -2/10
How could you be so cruel towards the poor Red trying to rush his AT squads, and not even used capitals when writing "gg".

-Arrogance: 7.5/10
"Come watch my stream, it's better than Kwok's" , no need to say more.

-Playlist: 10/10
Great album choice, would have deserved a "10+" but wasn't able to anjoy it till the end :(

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

LOLOLOLOL GEEEETT WRRREEECKKKEEEDDDD

jk. <3 illa. Teamwork makes the dream work. We would've lost if it was anyone else cuz we all know shadow sucks dick when it comes to playing axis.
YOU HEAR THAT SHADOW YOU SUCK DICK #SZECHUANSAUCE
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Heartbroken

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

have 3 more, brother <3<3<3