Good 3v3 on Gulch

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
MenciusMoldbug

Good 3v3 on Gulch

Post by MenciusMoldbug »

Mencius
Crimax
PoppaSwank

Vs

Wurf
bob
Sukin-Kot
Attachments
6p_bloody_gulch_v08.2017-03-18.14-51-14.rec
(4.17 MiB) Downloaded 48 times

sgtToni95

Re: Good 3v3 on Gulch

Post by sgtToni95 »

20170318214306_1.jpg

6 rifle sections lol

Henny

Post by Henny »

Well played by wurf, Bob, and Sukin, was a good game
Dankman is a good guy

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

@Toni
That's exactly what I was talking about...
I think it's unfair how CW could have this insane number of Rifle section squads in late game; since they aren't just Volks or Riflemen, but much tougher of course. Sukin said it's important for RE doc to survive.. but then I actually believe RAF doc shouldn't be able to have this! Also considering the fact that PE can't do such a thing at all.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Did you consider how much mp did he lose to reinforce units that died to provide triage center the woundeds to pop out 6 rifle sections? And what if enemy bombed just once his blob and his hospital? Or killed his medics?
It's not easy to manage even 3 squads for normal players, and, in fact, after the third one you just have to put them into tranches cause they're too many to handle... and you speak as axis didn't have triage center, while axis could have spammed the same number of volks squads... you saw the game, and you saw how fresh made zombie tommies were facing veted granadiers, gebirs and fallshirms, not doing much against them since they're quite expansive to be all equipped..

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

If you don't want triage reinforcement, remove your triage, and put a couple of medics in a trench instead, it work too.