2vs2@Bloody Gulch

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

2vs2@Bloody Gulch

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Just uploaded this few minutes ago.. was actually a nice game!

Teams:-
I think the video thumbnail says it all, so there is no need to type anything further about the teams... Besides that it's also mentioned in the video description after all :P

But anyways; it's me and Sukin as Allies vs Kwok and Playbetter as Axis. And this is the 3v3 version of this map btw, but we are playing it as 2v2 obviously!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFD5u6yxVGI
Video Thumbnail.
Video Thumbnail.

Wish you enjoy ;)

kwok
Team Member

Re: 2vs2@Bloody Gulch

Post by kwok »

It was fun, would definitely want to rematch again. I was slow to saving my teammate a few times.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Ehh, was fun.Map is nice too. However i dunno, res/strat point placement really fits 3v3 better, than for 2v2.Too much thing's on a "sides" to handle(especially for early WM/Brit confrontation).

p.s. This map reminds me best things from Duclair 2v2 somewhy, but considerining Duc is "angled" and less "squared" in a way of confronting, it compensates this "resourse top/down placing".
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Yes, I always liked Duclair... As I believe it's one of the best CoH maps ever.. but actually this one is by far even MUCH better indeed.
I honestly admire this map SO much now!

But leaving the map aside, then I wonder why do I get such comments like "easy win = playing Allies" on the video?
I just don't think that this is true at all... As I have recently had crushing victories against even tougher Allied opponents btw, I really like the current game balance to be clear.
Even though I totally understand that opinions still vary.. as always for sure :P