*Frustration*

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Wolf
Administrator

Re: *Frustration*

Post by Wolf »

List of units I think should have what they already have:
- Achilles, Hellcat, Comet, Marder 1, Marder 3, WH pak40 HT and 17pdr AT gun emplacement.
- JagdTiger, Stugs, US 76mm AT gun, CW 75mm HT, Firefly, Axis 37mm AT guns.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Wolf wrote:List of units I think should have what they already have:
- Achilles, Hellcat, Comet, Marder 1, Marder 3, WH pak40 HT and 17pdr AT gun emplacement.
- JagdTiger, Stugs, US 76mm AT gun, CW 75mm HT, Firefly, Axis 37mm AT guns.

Not funny, **** you! ^^

(****) could mean any word consisting of 4 letters, maybe the word "f*ck" or even the word "love" SO... :D

You guess :lol:

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

Hmmm... *** ***** * *** **** ********** *** *** ** ****, yeah well and **** you too!

Glad that we said it that directly :p

Krieger Blitzer

Wolf wrote:Hmmm... *** ***** * *** **** ********** *** *** ** ****, yeah well and **** you too!

Glad that we said it that directly :p

Ya, I honestly didn't know that you "love" me that much too! So glad indeed :mrgreen:

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

@Tiger: I went throught the topic again to see what arguments you (and others) gave and again you are inconsistent in your argumentation of why it should be removed - first the reason is just "they must be removed", then it moves to "AT teams suck this way against TDs" then it is "Comet is this way stronger than Pershing" (???) then it is "TDs are anti-vehicle units so they should not have anti-infantry capabilities", then it is "why some have it and others don't? It should be removed from all" then "why some have it and others don't? All should have it or none" and in the end you go for "I think these (list) shouldn't have it while these (list) can have it".

So...when you say that these should not have HE:
Achilles (TD), Hellcat (TD), Comet (Tank), Marder1/3 (TD), WH PaK40 (AT gun) 17 pounder (AT gun)
while these can keep it:
JagTiger (TD), StuGs (TD), US 76mm (AT gun), CW 75mm HT (HT), Firefly (tank), PaK36 37mm (AT gun)
...apart from randomly pulling unit names out of a hat, I fail to see any rule by which you decided which can keep it and which should not. In both lists are AT guns, TDs and Tanks...

I don't know why the HE was given to some and to some not but I can SPECULATE that the reason was that Axis TDs have better chances to penetrate tanks frontally while Allies TDs were often meant to flank opponent and attack from side or rear. This would mean that Axis TDs can sit behind infantry which provides defense against infantry and shoot from there while Allied TDs would need to make advance and potentially run into infantry on those flanks so they have HE to deal with them but I don't know.

But again - Axis have good infantry that gets better with upgrades and unlocks and can provide good cover to TDs such as JPIV or JP - JPIVs are also thanks to their armor harder to hit which gives them protection even against AT infantry and Axis TDs have the "Ma Target" ability which makes targeted unit easier to hit for every one of your or teammate's units around (and yes, it can target infantry too) so if you proect these TDs with infantry, TD can help its infantry to fend off other infantry.

I think it can stay as it is.

Krieger Blitzer

Well, I was just trying to introduce some random thoughts for the sake of reducing the HE rounds as much as possible.. and yes; my list wasn't actually based on any significant rules... It's just that I have selectively tried to reduce the amount of HE rounds in general. And more specifically; I have chosen some certain TDs that "I just think" they shouldn't really have. Only based on my very own attribute scaling!
Wondering why I did that? It's just because of the 2 seconds aim time for handheld AT weapons... You know how much I like this change for sure.. however, I believed it's not fine that TDs are killing tank buster squads like this. SO, I was more like trying to find a solution to it... Without touching the 2 seconds aim time of course.

But... Once more you probably have a point after all. I mean, AT teams are supposed to be used from ambush anyway... And somehow I was recently able to achieve a Vet.lvl.4 US AT squad on Beaumont.. with about 6 tank kills and few vehicles as well :P
But it's a city map btw! So ya, again just never-mind...

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

Translation:
I had a game recently, btw, where somehow achilles wiped out my entire gren squad. I think HE needs to be removed, because it shouldn't be there anyway.

Oh, I just played another game and my AT squad reached vet 4 and killed 6 tanks. I think TDs HE is totally fine after all, anyhow, btw.

That logic.....
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Bingo

And that was it from the start :D dunno what u guys been "objecting" for this long...
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

**** U *** U ******* *** ** ****** U U U U U **** FUCK!

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

ShadowIchigo wrote:**** U *** U ******* *** ** ****** U U U U U **** FUCK!

We thank you shadow for your precious contribution here. :D

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Always tryna help ;} **** U