LA CHAUDIERE BLITZ AWESOMENESS

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
ShadowIchigo

LA CHAUDIERE BLITZ AWESOMENESS

Post by ShadowIchigo »

ME = Blitz
Kwok = Luft
Boba (Dierasierenuranus) = Terror

Redgaarden = Inf
Paine = Armor
Pheonix = RE

replay of why i love la chaudiere and why it has always been my fav map
Attachments
lachaudiere baby.jpg
6p_la_chaudiere_v1_31.2017-02-18.20-59-19.rec
(5.16 MiB) Downloaded 48 times

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: LA CHAUDIERE BLITZ AWESOMENESS

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

45:30 - Henchels are used on a sector with a perfect sight and 9 (!) tanks inside, result - 1 hit LOL, 1 tank got killed by kamikazze Henchel though, what a waste ability, this need to be fixed as soon as possible.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Yes, I know where the problem is. I used the fix in my test game. Without fix Henschels miss pretty much everything, with the fix 6 destroyed vehicles with one usage of the ability...I will try to push through a hotfix in a few days which will address this a few other things.

Leonida [525]

Post by Leonida [525] »

MarKr wrote:Yes, I know where the problem is. I used the fix in my test game. Without fix Henschels miss pretty much everything, with the fix 6 destroyed vehicles with one usage of the ability...I will try to push through a hotfix in a few days which will address this a few other things.

Great! :) This was really annoying, only good henschel planes were kamikaze ones :lol:

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

MarKr wrote:Yes, I know where the problem is. I used the fix in my test game. Without fix Henschels miss pretty much everything, with the fix 6 destroyed vehicles with one usage of the ability...I will try to push through a hotfix in a few days which will address this a few other things.

Well.. as u already knew, I was actually planning to make a short tribute video for v4.9.6 but looks like I am delaying it until the next patch then...

Pretty good news though; because I made a 3vs3 TeamSpeak game yesterday where I found so many problems with the game :/ Going to upload that game anytime soon.