3v3 With me and Tiger

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Redgaarden

3v3 With me and Tiger

Post by Redgaarden »

Map: Lafiere

Team Allied
Wurf
PoppaSwank
Mofeta

Team Axis
Me Redgaarden
Tiger
Hans (New Guy)

Many volks created that day.

Youtube with commentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5ugu4BYsyA

CoH in-game recording:
temp.rec
(2.9 MiB) Downloaded 32 times

P.s There seems to be a glitch with Riflemen and Volksgreandiere. Where sometimes the heavy weapon in the sqaud disappears (MG34 and BARS)
wanted to know if you guys knew anything about this or if the modder know about the glitch.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Redgaarden

Re: 3v3 With me and Tiger

Post by Redgaarden »

Comment here if you know about the glitch plz

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Redgaarden wrote:P.s There seems to be a glitch with Riflemen and Volksgreandiere. Where sometimes the heavy weapon in the sqaud disappears (MG34 and BARS)
wanted to know if you guys knew anything about this or if the modder know about the glitch.

Ah, that's what u actually meant when u said "this unit is glitched anyway...." during the game?
Hmm.. yes; guess I have came across such a glitch before. But it's definitely kind of weird though!

And btw... Hans is not "new" :D But ya, not every old player is necessarily a pro :P

Viper

Post by Viper »

after you destroying sp with your tiger tank "i killed i killed it !!!!!" :lol:

very good game. and nice to see more and more bk games on youtube. keep going.
i don't really want go off topic but any news about the discussion on axis 28mm , 37mm and 75mm vehicles and american t48?
and i saw what you say about elephant on *arty* topic. yes accurate long shot is more than needed.
oh. and how about quad aa fortifications?

and i never saw this glitch with american riflemen and wh volks. but i play few times anyway.......

Krieger Blitzer

@Red;
Really great btw that u attached the replay file too... Sgt.Toni actually asked for it on his comment at the video.

@sgtToni95;
So ya, here you go ^^

seha wrote:very good game. and nice to see more and more bk games on youtube. keep going.

Only problem is I have college exams this month :P
seha wrote:i don't really want go off topic but any news about the discussion on axis 28mm , 37mm and 75mm vehicles and american t48?
and i saw what you say about elephant on *arty* topic. yes accurate long shot is more than needed.
oh. and how about quad aa fortifications?

Nothing yet...

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Thanks guys ;)

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

and i never saw this glitch with american riflemen and wh volks. but i play few times anyway....... (Dont know how to quote)

I played skirmish where I got 3 vet 5 squads. None of them had any BARs left but one of them kept their bazooka. I guess it's something with the riflenade switching the weapon (shooting riflenade out of the BAR) and maybe switch too wrong weapon or something I haven't looked too deeply into it

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

P.s There seems to be a glitch with Riflemen and Volksgreandiere. Where sometimes the heavy weapon in the sqaud disappears (MG34 and BARS)

Means you didn't install bk mod correctly or old files from another mods are jamming bk, in both cases a good cleaning and a good reinstall fix those problems.

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

Means you didn't install bk mod correctly or old files from another mods are jamming bk, in both cases a good cleaning and a good reinstall fix those problems.

Do I have to only reinstall bk mod or remove all the old mods before I do that?.

Krieger Blitzer

I honestly don't think that reinstalling the game would actually fix such an issue, but if you are going to do that.. then I think yes; as you also need to make sure that the Blitzkrieg mod folder is entirely removed from your game after uninstalling, if not... Do it manually!

Viper

Post by Viper »

Redgaarden wrote:I played skirmish where I got 3 vet 5 squads. None of them had any BARs left but one of them kept their bazooka. I guess it's something with the riflenade switching the weapon (shooting riflenade out of the BAR) and maybe switch too wrong weapon or something I haven't looked too deeply into it

oh yes ! now remembering. i saw this happen maybe few times too. but very seldom.
i saw many other strange things too. like jumbo shooting without reload when engine is destroyed. more things like this can happen sometimes.

Krieger Blitzer

So; apparently some dudes are actually used to quarreling with each other... Not only on the forum.. but also in YouTube comments! Great :?
Whatever though.
i saw many other strange things too. like jumbo shooting without reload when engine is destroyed. more things like this can happen sometimes.

Guess I can actually confirm that I have also seen this before, but I really couldn't identify when exactly such a thing happens! Perhaps that's why I actually never managed to report about it...