2v2 on Road To Montherme.

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

2v2 on Road To Montherme.

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Me as Armor doc and Tormoz as AB doc vs PoppaSwank (Henny) as TH doc and Wh1teTiger (SnowLeopard) as Def doc... SnowLeopard is a very old Bk mod player btw.. nice to see he is still playing!

Shadow kept messaging me up on Steam at the start of the game.. was very annoying :D

And of course AB doc dominates the scoreboard results :P
Anyway;
Game-play with music. Enjoy! ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aURmDcm63Oo

Warhawks97

Re: 2v2 on Road To Montherme.

Post by Warhawks97 »

you guys never get it or? :roll:

Fuck scorebored. I mean its completely missleading. Sure AB has highest score. I could have told you that even before the game has started. Parachute reinforcments do not count as "reinforcments" and instead as "infantry produced". Thats why the players that play so far only with parachute units have always very high infantry scores.

So i wonder when people start to get that straight.

Also Wehrmacht players never get points for veteran units that survived the game.

So since AB doc is simply reinforcing mostly with parachutes you can often see guys that are playing like shit and still having highest score.

Generally the coh2 scoreboard or statboard is much more helpfull as those of coh1
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 16 Nov 2016, 00:17, edited 1 time in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I mean its completely missleading. Sure AB has highest score. I could have told you that even before the game has started. Parachute reinforcments do not count as "reinforcments" and instead as "infantry produced". Thats why the players that play so far only with parachute units have always very high infantry scores.

You think i don't know that already? :?
That's exactly what i actually meant when I said that Airborne surely dominates the scoreboard result btw... As I meant that it's not a surprise whatsoever, based on this fact!

However that anyway, I always look at the kills/death ratio; Since I am definitely aware the overall score often isn't really accurate enough.. even though that some docs specifically such as Inf doc and also sometimes even AB doc, usually have so much loses compared to their total kills, yet being the winner at the end somehow.. just by outnumbering the opponent.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Ok. just you know... others might read it "AB best again" or something. For many who dont know these points mean a lot.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Warhawks97 wrote:

you guys never get it or? :roll:

Fuck scorebored. I mean its completely missleading. Sure AB has highest score. I could have told you that even before the game has started. Parachute reinforcments do not count as "reinforcments" and instead as "infantry produced". Thats why the players that play so far only with parachute units have always very high infantry scores.

So i wonder when people start to get that straight.

Also Wehrmacht players never get points for veteran units that survived the game.

So since AB doc is simply reinforcing mostly with parachutes you can often see guys that are playing like shit and still having highest score.

Generally the coh2 scoreboard or statboard is much more helpfull as those of coh1

I just like to boost my ego :3