dude wtf? op Tank Destroyer. -Dev Alert!-

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
ShadowIchigo

dude wtf? op Tank Destroyer. -Dev Alert!-

Post by ShadowIchigo »

no seriously... when vet, the wehrmacht tank destroyer becomes like invincible. totally invincible.. survives rocket strike, arty, no gammon bomb effect.. idk if its me but i definitely seen this before lol

cool game nonetheless.

RAF (Me)
Armor (Erich)
Arty (Tyran)

vs

Defense (Illa)
Luft (Takoz)
SE (Waffen)
Attachments
lafiere 6p.2016-11-12.13-51-26.rec
(3.82 MiB) Downloaded 56 times
20161112135107_1.jpg

JimQwilleran

Re: dude wtf? op Tank Destroyer. -Dev Alert!-

Post by JimQwilleran »

In next 10 minutes after u left it got full vet :P.
Attachments
20161112200049_1.jpg

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Could be bug, could be bad luck, could be both.
Anything related to aoe is annoying as shit to figure out, at least on coh2.

Coming for that ASS, shadow. Tomorrow.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

ShadowIchigo wrote:no seriously... when vet, the wehrmacht tank destroyer becomes like invincible. totally invincible.. survives rocket strike, arty, no gammon bomb effect.. idk if its me but i definitely seen this before lol

Anything is OP when Vet... Specifically the M36 Jackson currently.. as i probably consider it being the most cost effective tank hunter of all times in the whole game, while also being the most OP indeed.
But i know this is going to be changed, however; it's true that airstrikes could sometimes deal no damage.. but not only airstrikes... Even the walking Stuka rockets as well as the Grille, they both deal zero damage sometimes even though when scoring a direct hit somehow.
Luck is.. still luck! But it's not really a big deal I would say...

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

yea but idk man.. not like that. and not like some other units.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Depending of where your unit is placed, near cover, holes, etc... can affect the damage, and yes sometimes, you get lucky as F""", its happening, but its rare, i remember seeing a Panzer damaged near a crater, and the unit was bombarded like hell, finally succeed to get repaired and leave the spot without a scratch, so yeah sometimes the gods of wars are with you on COH.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I have decided that I probably make a commentary on this game replay btw, can't promise though; but let's see... If I got enough spare time.
However, I must say this JPz IV L/70 (A) scoring 10 tank kills was definitely just so ****ing hilarious to be honest! :D And it's also rare to see this specific JPz type achieving any kind of a success at all.. since it's usually the other JPz version from TH doc! Which is the one that actually becomes the real champion more often :P

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

ShadowIchigo wrote:no seriously... when vet, the wehrmacht tank destroyer becomes like invincible. totally invincible.. survives rocket strike, arty, no gammon bomb effect.. idk if its me but i definitely seen this before lol

cool game nonetheless.

RAF (Me)
Armor (Erich)
Arty (Tyran)

vs

Defense (Illa)
Luft (Takoz)
SE (Waffen)

I think your team should play with one US Army at least...with Armor Company...to use the fire power of US tanks...Brithis tanks are not so good against german Steel...not like a Pershing or Jackson Tank Destroyers

But good play anyway

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Depending of where your unit is placed, near cover, holes, etc... can affect the damage, and yes sometimes, you get lucky as F""", its happening, but its rare, i remember seeing a Panzer damaged near a crater, and the unit was bombarded like hell, finally succeed to get repaired and leave the spot without a scratch, so yeah sometimes the gods of wars are with you on COH.

Well thank you for the response, Panzer. But yea i talked it over with Tiger, Kwok, and Illa (Jim) and they convinced me too it was just luck. Still frigin nuts though lol.

@Tiger

Yea, Kwok was telling me about that one too. TH is a really underestimated doc, maybe not as good without arty support, but definitely strong!

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

I would call it finally a payback..For all those moments some unskilled air strikes killing everythin one shot didnt work. Cause we all know that anti-air units are ridiculous. So yeah i enjoyed it this facepalm to all air abusers players!

Erich

Post by Erich »

We can play thousand of games to test jadgpanzer and always will be the same result,i really dont care about strike miss,gammom bombs does 0 damage and 17p bouncing at close range,this can be luck but if u look statistically seems absurd,in 10 shoots made by allies tanks only 2 or 3 even hit the tank,i'm not talking about penetrate or damage,this tank is almost impossible to hit and this is not new.

Few years ago someone complained about this and idk who replied saying that jadgpanzer has low profile so is hard to hit,well so if we think like this stug should have the same stats because it has low profile and its not that hard to hit.

Henny

Post by Henny »

Epic game, definitely inspired me to play def doc
Dankman is a good guy