2v3 on reversed defence hehe

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
ShadowIchigo

2v3 on reversed defence hehe

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Illa - Inf
Shadow - Raf (Duhh)

Doogie - no clue
Oli - Terror
John Wick - Luft
Attachments
20161111192252_1.jpg
6p_reversed_defence.2016-11-11.19-22-58.rec
(3.16 MiB) Downloaded 36 times

kwok
Team Member

Re: 2v3 on reversed defence hehe

Post by kwok »

Stay online, motherf*cker. I'm coming for you. In like an hour
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

LOL, how did they manage to loose it so badly.

Frost

Post by Frost »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:LOL, how did they manage to loose it so badly.

ive seen worst its either those people are pro or they are noobs if both will be in same skill its impossible then

so i cant say im surprised

Henny

Post by Henny »

LMFAO how in the hell do you lose a 2v3
Dankman is a good guy

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

"ALLIES OP ALLIES OP"

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:LOL, how did they manage to loose it so badly.

fuck, im double posting. idc. but remember we 2v3ed on la fiere and alllllmooost kinda held off with there being like 1 medium and a pro and i forget the other skill player. but we just got out artyed

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I've 2v3'd maybe twice before. I've 1v2'd maybe 4 times, but they're against noobs. Once as allies. I can believe it. Setting games up this way I think is good because it keeps old players challenged while letting new players learn the feel of pvp. So let's keep the condescending attitudes low? Maybe the three just had a bad day or shit luck. That happens, we've all had those games.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

kwok wrote:I've 2v3'd maybe twice before. I've 1v2'd maybe 4 times, but they're against noobs. Once as allies. I can believe it. Setting games up this way I think is good because it keeps old players challenged while letting new players learn the feel of pvp. So let's keep the condescending attitudes low? Maybe the three just had a bad day or shit luck. That happens, we've all had those games.

i dont think i could ever 1v2.. i have trouble 1v1ing let alone doing a 1v2 lol. but kwok is right bunch of times people have done 2v3s 3v4s.. the problem with them (luckily) they were lacking in scouts and arty.. i think that would have been a major game changer.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I'd say the real trouble is, especially with new people, is that they don't scout OR know how to press advantage. New people/comp stompers will try to bunker down expecting some comp ai spam. That's a huge waste especially against a human. So they don't expand and get resources, meanwhile act like sitting ducks for you to suck XP out of.

I didn't watch the replay so I don't know where their errors are.

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

how news players dare to try to join bk pvp community. Really such idiots deserve to be publically mocked. Noobs would better to play pokemon, rather join an already overloaded community.

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

I really applaud, sometime i play 1 vs 2 total noobs and win,but this is hell i thing...

Frost

Post by Frost »

Jalis wrote:how news players dare to try to join bk pvp community. Really such idiots deserve to be publically mocked. Noobs would better to play pokemon, rather join an already overloaded community.

keep talking bad like this and we will end up with comm of 0 players

anyway i agree with kwok they need to watch the replay and see there mistakes and sometimes even learn a lot of things from pro players themself

everyone of us exprinced such thing you were a noob once so dont talk **** to new people

its just a matter of time before they become mid or even pro players who knows maybe they do learn fast or even like kwok say horrible gameplay

shit happnes all the time but people would like to call it (pure luck) :lol:

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I hope that Jalis was just ironic ;).

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Actually this was made for balance issues

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Actually this was made for balance issues