Two dynamic 2v2 games on new maps

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

Two dynamic 2v2 games on new maps

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Yesterday had an intense battles against Tiger and Shadow as Allies with Panzer Lehr in my team. I enjoyed it a lot, there were not so much camping or arty spam, but entertaining inf manevures and early Panther which kicked ass :D.

Here is the second replay, first one will be uploaded on the youtube by Tiger.
Attachments
temp.rec
(1.41 MiB) Downloaded 43 times

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Two dynamic 2v2 games on new maps

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Great game, this early panther G locked the map pretty well, lethal!

Frost

Post by Frost »

GG but tbh i cant say its a early panther they got controlled 2 fuel for quite to long so if vat tiger rushed i wont be suprised

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Panther arrived just in time, right few minutes before tiger would be ready with Thunderbolt run and Shadow with his Achileses.

Early-mid game was quite tough for me though, 2 volks, small pak, puma, mortar and nebel were all I had.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

I meant early as real early unit in game, and yes i saw your 2 volks and ur puma locked Tiger side map.

Frost

Post by Frost »

this whole thing is because britch didnt cover it side well i barly saw defanses or units

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

Good game, but I can't really agree on the "there were not so much camping or arty spam,.." part. After you won the early fighting for the important spots (houses around the fuel and middle ammo? I think), you both just dug in and have been repelling waves of assaults. Though can't blame you, because if you had pushed more, you would have ended up in Tiger's base and that would be a suicide in an early/mid game.

Speaking of arty, you smashed them with mortars since as soon as possible, adding up 120mm and nebels bit later, while allies basically used 0 indirect fire in the entire game(maybe I've missed Shadow's cromwell, it was from Tiger's perspective). And late mid/late game, there was a constant arty from Panzer (210 nebel + wespe? or some off map?). Panzer played basically a common style; Set up defensive line (mg/at/mortar/sniper), bomb the shit out of enemy positions, assault, retreat, repeat. Sometimes even skipping the assault part.

I think you would have easily won it without that early Panther, considering how you dominated early/mid while saving for Panther. Though yea, you've showed nicely how Panther is an unchallenged killing machine without the 17p/90mm.

Tiger, why didn't you take your chances with a bombing run? You had almost 200muni twice in a row and both time you have wasted it on the strafing run on a single grens/pe grens squad.
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Frost

Post by Frost »

Devilfish wrote:Good game, but I can't really agree on the "there were not so much camping or arty spam,.." part. After you won the early fighting for the important spots (houses around the fuel and middle ammo? I think), you both just dug in and have been repelling waves of assaults. Though can't blame you, because if you had pushed more, you would have ended up in Tiger's base and that would be a suicide in an early/mid game.

Speaking of arty, you smashed them with mortars since as soon as possible, adding up 120mm and nebels bit later, while allies basically used 0 indirect fire in the entire game(maybe I've missed Shadow's cromwell, it was from Tiger's perspective). And late mid/late game, there was a constant arty from Panzer (210 nebel + wespe? or some off map?). Panzer played basically a common style; Set up defensive line (mg/at/mortar/sniper), bomb the shit out of enemy positions, assault, retreat, repeat. Sometimes even skipping the assault part.

I think you would have easily won it without that early Panther, considering how you dominated early/mid while saving for Panther. Though yea, you've showed nicely how Panther is an unchallenged killing machine without the 17p/90mm.

Tiger, why didn't you take your chances with a bombing run? You had almost 200muni twice in a row and both time you have wasted it on the strafing run on a single grens/pe grens squad.

+ i didnt see what allies were made for (army of units) and speaking of company if you going for airborn you should pick early or inf company will be a better choice because for airborn you will need to unlock early to get 101 as soon as possible and also later in game panther wont be a problem because air at gun will force the panther to retreat to cover also what i was disspointed that britch barly had 1 inf and lost inf fight to panzer elite ..... no off but i was very disspointed from britch gameplay

hope to see better games...