Wow.. Did not know I missed so much drama on the forum. Anyway, here's an amazing 2v2

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
ShadowIchigo

Wow.. Did not know I missed so much drama on the forum. Anyway, here's an amazing 2v2

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Myself: RAF (Of course..) - AgentDunham: Armor
vs
Tiger1996: Blitzkrieg - PanzerLehrDivision: Scorched Earth

nicely balanced map, you will need the bkmapack2 to view the files most likely since it is on a different map. Constant engagement in mid to late game going back and forth. awesome use of achilles you will see too.

Edit: Here is the betamappack link

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1015&start=25#p13379
Attachments
4p_highvalley.2016-10-28.21-43-07.rec
(3.68 MiB) Downloaded 61 times
2v2lehrtigerdunhammebkmp2.jpg

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Wow.. Did not know I missed so much drama on the forum. Anyway, here's an amazing 2v2

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

And here it is on YouTube, like I promised you ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf1rjTVzeWs

Was a funny game :D

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: Wow.. Did not know I missed so much drama on the forum. Anyway, here's an amazing 2v2

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Great match, one of the best 2v2s I ve ever seen. There was a terrible arty spam from axis side though.

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Great match, one of the best 2v2s I ve ever seen. There was a terrible arty spam from axis side though.

Shadow played really great, I've sucked really bad. Was very late and I was tired, had very slow reaction time, shit micro and no tactical creativity to speak of. But yea, the arty spam was awful, really got out of the habit of such games, haven't played such a purely arty spam focused game in a very long time.
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Devilfish wrote:
Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Great match, one of the best 2v2s I ve ever seen. There was a terrible arty spam from axis side though.

Shadow played really great, I've sucked really bad. Was very late and I was tired, had very slow reaction time, shit micro and no tactical creativity to speak of. But yea, the arty spam was awful, really got out of the habit of such games, haven't played such a purely arty spam focused game in a very long time.

Business as usual i would say. Its simply what i can remember all day long. Sooner or later axis are always going for the rocket arty hammer.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Quite often camping and bombing is the only way to win for axis, if you try to keep agressive fighting against Armor or AB docs it ends up so that ur army only gets smaller and smaller when allied once gets bigger, eventually you face 6-7 AB units + 2 snipers + couple of hidden Hellcats + maybe some other stuff like Quad cals...by that time BK doc army usually consists of 3 storms, at teams, Ostwind + Tiger\Panther, also dont forget about deadly allied abilities.

Thats why the best option for axis is always the same: camp arround with paks, arty, mobile units with high damage ( 20mm and 75mm Puma ), inf behind green cover. Try to avoid heavy losses and accamulate all the powerfull units in order to make one good punch to defeat allies in one atack.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Great game fun to watch.