Annihilating the panzer lehr division. Wurf, Henny, Agent Dunham Vs Panzer lehr, Shadow, Kwok

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Henny

Annihilating the panzer lehr division. Wurf, Henny, Agent Dunham Vs Panzer lehr, Shadow, Kwok

Post by Henny »

Was a 3v3, and with the assistance of my friend wurf we were able to encircle and subsequently annihilate the panzer-lehr divison. After this stunning defeat early game, the panzer lehr division was unable to assist his teammates owing to the might of the jagdpanther and stuck to building emplacements.

Myself : Tank hunter
Wurf : Luftwaffe
Agent Dunham : Blitzkrieg

Allies:

Shadow : RAF
kwok: INF
Loser Panzer : Royal Engineer
.rec Removed
Dankman is a good guy

JimQwilleran

Re: Annihilating the panzer lehr division. Wurf, Henny, Agent Dunham Vs Panzer lehr, Shadow, Kwok

Post by JimQwilleran »

Lol guys this looks like serious war here on forum :D. Reminds me of the old times..... xD.

kwok
Team Member

Re: Annihilating the panzer lehr division. Wurf, Henny, Agent Dunham Vs Panzer lehr, Shadow, Kwok

Post by kwok »

I say drop reports on all the participants to shut this up. Doesn't matter who started it, it's stupid
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Closed, Warning sent, if you guys continue Acting like childs and show no respect at all on the matchmaking and strategy section, i will active the ban hammer and kick out from here those who think they can do whatever they want and spread their venom a bit everywhere, The forum isn't a fight arena.