Fun game! vs wurf shadow and andrusha! vet 3 leutenant;)

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Panzer-Lehr-Division

Fun game! vs wurf shadow and andrusha! vet 3 leutenant;)

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Well lad's here we are again! in this replay you will see me and wurf *1v1 likely*,me Crushing his luftwaffe! enjoy it it's a pretty good game! You will see vet 3 leutenant vet 4 section and some more thingys! anyways have fun watching! Sukin*ab* Kwok*inf* Me*Re* - Axis: Ze loser Wurf*luft*:D and sorry, could not see shadow's and andrusha's doc did not concentrated on them enjoy!:)

Put this file in documentary/mygames/coh Relaunch/playback and go to go:)

.rec Removed
Last edited by Panzer-Lehr-Division on 24 Oct 2016, 10:25, edited 3 times in total.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Warhawks97

Re: Fun game! vs wurf shadow and andrusha! vet 3 leutenant;)

Post by Warhawks97 »

Me*Lehr? :D Didnt know "Lehr" is a doc now:p
Build more AA Walderschmidt

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Lol xD.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

hahahahahaha

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Warhawks97 wrote:Me*Lehr? :D Didnt know "Lehr" is a doc now:p

Whops thanks for hint haha
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

You have always full mouth of bullshit. Sukin at least 2x going flank my right side and the second was devastating,when i remmeber so how 1v1??? When you speaking about 1v1, do I remember how you lost 4 times in a row vs.me (witness redgaarden), and from this time you have only just stupid crap, but about that you'd rather not talk...However, that yesterday's match, you forgot to add next 2 games when you loose, so one of this I attach to a replay, which was our another "1V1" and you've done nothing...oh no I forgot, just grandiloquent crap before the game which can all see in replay :D

.rec Removed.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Not really devastating you lost all to me:D, sure i lost i am bad as allies i lose to everyone as allies in 1v1 even hans:p Sorry if i hurted your feeling's lad, i got flanked to 2 times by ya mate so what? i made you lose:D and sukin only helped because mortar truck wich then i killed again, Oh and do not forget back then you lost 5 times in a row to me last year's in 1v1 when you played allies when we firstly met but somehow you do not want to remember it right? :D Do i feel pro like now to kill a non allie player? you was? no because i'm not you:) stop claim ya self as overgod with ya blobbing that's all Blobbing luft can make even the biggest noob win learn micromanagment anyways true i lost yesterday but why? cause fide fucked up and i had 2 front's until i stop playing not you won me but kwok won fide and fide pushed me into the darkness:) or you feel good when you mate fuck's my mate up and destroy the battleline? ah i forgot you always feel godlike haha. But yeah you were right i did nothing that's why you won lol, Does not change the truth you failing to a non allie player so hardly hahah you "pro" About your replay: ohohohoh look at this we got a real badass over here, i tell you i was lategame like 25 mins afk or so and did nothing anymore But hey brah? i give you the honor you got a replay with a afk being killed lategame:Di bet you feel very glad killing me eh? because you know you just suck:D plus maybe you are blind but, this was no 1v1 dunno what brainfart you got thou i had again 2 people on me at start lel ohh and by the way i give you a small reminder, you remember a game on ducliar? you were allie with andrusha? and tank doc? you only got killed by a single 210. nough saiddo i feel pro now? no sorry my name is not ze "mighty" wurf:D

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

Still the same bullshit crap and lying... :D :D :D but ok,everyone here knows what you are, so I cant to describe this. yeah, and please next time go to measure your dick somewhere else, nobody here is not curious of it...

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Huh? i am lieying? Well i do not have to say st mere DuMont or semois eh? Who is ze lieying okay? Go play lego my friend, your a bad noob:) and you know what's wierd? that a videogame can hurt your feeling's lad you really need some gf. lol,noob:) and yeah, you win me when i do "nothing":) i do not lie in a videogame why even? what i gain for that lol? god you a real idiot ain't ya? if i would put all the games i fucked you up the whole bk forum would be fulled with replays you died lol. Anyways, i see i did all right:) seems like you rage cause ya losing you wanna stand me there as a noob? ok fine by me so you get fucked up by a noob all day Enjoy:) You overlord of bk hahahhahaha Anyway's just tell me and i even will spamm out the forum with older version's loses you got lol even the back then 1v1 row but probably you would go cry in a corner then since this rematch already hurted ya feelings while it was not even offensive lol. i even feelt how tryharded you were to just kill some section with leutenant dude You suck with luft, everyone can blob lol! ever seen a guy blob luft like you ? dayum, thats a noob tactic performed by a noob intimidating skillz ya got m8

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

im nooob,of course and therefore you loose yetrday 2-3times and 1 win :D :D :D so you must be biggest noob than me...I would never be not to play the unbalanced game with you, as yesterday because we see what follows...
Last edited by Wurf on 24 Oct 2016, 11:52, edited 1 time in total.

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

Oh dear Panzer. Why do you lie and offer false claims, while providing everyone with a replay proving quite opposite? Or maybe you're lying to yourself aswell, I don't really know....
Anyone can watch the replay and see, that you directly asked for a help in a chat at least 2 times. That Sukin's explicitly saying he is going to help the left side now. Sukin's flanking as early as in 10th minute, which wurf resisted. Following by another push with 3 ABs and smoke in around 15th minute, which basically saved your ass, cause wurf was about to completely overrun your positions and basically cost him all units and MP because of Sukin. Kwok dropping call-in arty 3 times in a game in crucial moments. Not mentioning that from 10th minute till the end, Sukin and Kwok secured both fuel and ammo areas in the middle, giving you a significant resource advantage compared to your opponents.

Really, why.....
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Panzer-Lehr-Division

As said, i even told you in our 4v4 3v3 game " i cryed for help cuz mortar car" And lol? As said i called "and sukin only helped because mortar truck wich then i killed again" Read before write agentdunham , i asked for help only cuz mortar car he got 2x mortar car but then again i got them my self, b4 sukin came:) Has wurf no more arguments? or what he need help writting here, what saved my ass? lol hahah his mates attacked me too open your eyes his mates even destroyed my first tank hq if they would not so he would be fucked earlier. keep an eye out for what i write before you use your finger's to type Agent pretty sad of you, being wurf's dog now. sad sad i though you good guy, but if we like this okay then i being offensive DUDE LEARN READ And to you wurf: Yeah as you wrote "you did nothing" i did nothing lol cuz fide fucked up the game, and this game i went afk you can ask shadow lol i tryed fix ts cuz this game was no game i though they can 2v3 win this:) Broo i will put in all future replay's of our's so you should not open your mouth to much in future, your feelings will be hurted trust meh xD 210, enough said again bro you just lost to 1 210 I am the better one of us, gonna proof you by stop writting to you you know the word? action do more then words? Or a dog wich barks not bite? hahah that's you right We see the replay above speak's more then thousend of words. end of story. Bro your micromanagment look like you learned it from mc donald's you blob claim yourself as good lol, and then you get sentimental go home cry, you will see what you brought yourself for the future lol overrun me? with his deadly blobs? lol ? when i called for help i had enough 2 mortar emplacement tons of inf with vets and leutenant:) he lost to some sapper with luft cause he suck's and his first mortar car died to a tnt lol epic micro, i tell ya and overrun me with what when he got his first mortar car? a mg42 what i toke later on? lol

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

:D You must be sick, but a little more than an ordinary fever...

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Bark bark bark.. the dog is barking:p

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Removed
Last edited by Panzer-Lehr-Division on 25 Oct 2016, 15:32, edited 1 time in total.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Removed
Last edited by Panzer-Lehr-Division on 25 Oct 2016, 15:32, edited 1 time in total.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=989 Don't forget the game when wurf got rekt by only a single 210

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

applaud, applaud to lehr pls all. Nevertheless, with looses he not glory, and it was very much times...as i said yestrday go to measure your dick somewhere else, nobody here is not curious of it...

http://forum.bkmod.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=990&hilit=epic+game
Last edited by Wurf on 25 Oct 2016, 15:48, edited 1 time in total.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Cry silent lad

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

Cry??? :D I tear up with laughter :D

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Actually that's what people say when they sad, you make yourself looking bad, you know people in steam chat wrote me you a "Kindskopf" like doogie said:)

Panzer-Lehr-Division

:)

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

explanation. I hope that not burst catheter in your brain and not begin to insult doogie,he is good guy...

File deleted, i don't want that kind of kids crap in the forum anymore , if you want to burn yourselves, do it somewhere else.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Lol he wrote that to my self yesterday he is one of my gameplay mates:)

And to add this mate i tell you again, i were glad we had no war anymore this replay is not meant to be offensive just because vet 3 leutenant since you started somehow being very aggresive in the 4v4 game however we got this shit again:)

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Panzer lehr is banned for a month, if he don't understand, it will be permanent, wurf and devilfish, you're the next in line if you continue that way, i don't want this kind of childish bashing BS behaviour here (im repeating myself again), especially on this sensitive replays section, when players has to be fair and respect the Victories/Defeats of their opponents.