Turn over!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Turn over!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

1 month ago, I have uploaded a game on YouTube when I successfully achieved a Vet lvl.4 Tiger tank on the map Road To Montherme; talking about this game in particular...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLX79nGMn3s

However that recently, I have actually succeeded scoring it once again! ^^
On the exact same map, as well as the exact same number of kills.. which is 10 tanks.
But this time.. I believe the game was even more exciting. Our opponents were really much more interesting too :)
The enemy was already at our base... But somehow we managed to completely tip the scales at our favor in the end.

Yet, I am quite hesitated to be honest whether if I should be also uploading this game as a video on YouTube or not.. although it's actually much better than the first one. I will still see about that!
But perhaps I won't upload it though... What makes me so much unsure, is the fact that both games are probably identical or almost exactly similar enough to each other :P
But anyway, soon... I am planning to upload a game-replay video where I had a Vet lvl.4 Super Pershing ;) And another video for a Vet lvl.4 Panther G as well ^_^
That was against really tough opponents in both cases for sure!

Scoreboard;
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... 00E2FD8F4/
Attachments
4p_road_to_montherme.2016-08-31.08-12-10.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.9.5 playback file.
(3.44 MiB) Downloaded 71 times

Leonida [525]

Re: Turn over!

Post by Leonida [525] »

Great match, especially that Tiger :D

Yafa

Post by Yafa »

VERY very nice game !

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Tiger1996 wrote:But anyway, soon... I am planning to upload a game-replay video where I had a Vet lvl.4 Super Pershing ;) And another video for a Vet lvl.4 Panther G as well ^_^
That was against really tough opponents in both cases for sure!

Alright, so.. we have had videos for successful Tigers on the battlefield, I also recently uploaded a video for scoring some high kills with my King Tiger... Now it's time to eat some KTs on breakfast :D
Here is a Super Pershing pvp game :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxreLPx0hL4

Later I'll make a video of a Vet lvl.4 Panther G ^^

Yafa

Post by Yafa »

poor king tigers there. epic super pershing !

still waiting the panther g video <3

Viper

Post by Viper »

another Really awesome games here to remember for the time being. impressive :geek: