Shadow once again as axis!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
ShadowIchigo

Shadow once again as axis!

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Dont think i did good, but score shows my ktdr is nice. i like to hope it is an improvement. my side was pretty boring though it was just mainly me and tiger no teamwork unfortunately. Anyway, here it is! hope you enjoy!

P.S. Give me some tips on what i could have done better as terror! I expect Warhawks to comment hope to hear from u

Axis
Wurf: Luft
SS: Blitzkrieg
Me: Terror

Allies
Boba: Air
Tiger: Tanks
MG42slo: Royal Arty
Attachments
axis again! wurf and ss.jpg
6p_red_ball_express.2016-09-02.13-49-08.rec
(3.57 MiB) Downloaded 51 times

kwok
Team Member

Re: Shadow once again as axis!

Post by kwok »

So proud of you babe. I'm in tears.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

started watching. But you lost way too much time in the early game. Any aggressive US player would have overrun you with vehicles such as M20. Remember how effective it can be sometimes?

As brits you have that Boys AT. But as axis going double sniper+ recon+ mortar is dangerous. Neither real AT nor real core army units like volksgrens. Only support units.

Sure double sniper can be really devestating and nasty. Many players do so but usually not without being covered by mates. In case a mate provides AT you can make it that way. But alone its pretty risky. At the other hand only the best playing that way, having such a self-confidence.

Edit: ups, M16 :D So you learned that lesson already.

Really, these 234 vehicles are core. Either that with 20 mm (nice counter vs everything but stuart... but nobody builds them anyay) or that with 75 mm and mg42
Build more AA Walderschmidt

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

So I learned a lot more playing. before i would depend a lot on those support units b/c i would be so used to my brit early game (depending on other players to get to mid to high tier). i still rarely use volks (depends on map and early assessment). Sometimes i will get mg42 and ive really started to love the pak that has the rocket shot for brit armor and american armor players (the ability shot that costs 100 muni) I have defintiely learned that before i depended to much on support my early game as axis though. However, that has been slowly changing through experimentation and more gameplay. I want to post more replays to see what you would think of my development.