vs ivelios!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

vs ivelios!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Just had an interesting 2vs2 game with Endro as Axis against both ivelios (Moss) and his team mate who played RA doc... Endro played Terror.. I was Luft, while ivelios has picked up inf doc!

I guess most of u guys already know who he is very well, but for those who don't know.. ivelios simply used to be a VERY old Bk player. Who unfortunately doesn't play so often recently anymore! We were so lucky to see him over there.

I was thinking to make a commentary of it, but it was a high res game (ivelios was host) as we first asked him to change the map to anything else other than Lyon since it's still his favorite map of all time; therefore he selected Linden. It's usually difficult to make a commentary on such a long fight with so many units fielded... As I decided to better upload it as a playback file rather than a commentary video.. at least for now.
However that "maybe" I will make a commentary of it later at some point! Yet, maybe not.

Nevertheless, I will try to upload some more game commentary videos on my YouTube channel soon in the future :)
Attachments
Click to enlarge.
Click to enlarge.
Click to enlarge.
Click to enlarge.
Click to enlarge.
Click to enlarge.
4p_linden.2016-08-14.01-57-32.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.9.5 playback file.
(3.62 MiB) Downloaded 83 times

Yafa

Re: vs ivelios!

Post by Yafa »

i know you are not best as panzer elite but his mate was still not good enough :/