Best HE sherman ever been

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

Best HE sherman ever been

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

3v3 Game on the map called The Crossing from UKVAULTMAN mappack

Teams:

Allies:

Dr.Speedball (SVT) as Armor
Andrusha as Airborne
Shadow as RAF

Axis:

Me as Blitzkrieg
Crimax as Luft
Wurf as Luft

Very entertaining match since there were no arty at pieces at all ( only 95mm Cromwell and Maultier which died pretty fast ) game was very intense with lots of elite infantry and vehicles, massive air support though because of x4 air docs, also probably map is too small for 3v3 but perfectly fits for 2v2.

In the southern part of the city I was fighting Andrusha with his Airborne, storm stood pretty well, especially SS supression team with 3 mg's ( picked up Johnson ) reached vet.4 lvl pretty fast, however it was quite difficult because flame nades give an incredible advantage on urban maps.

On northern part of the map double Luft stood against Armor + RAF, there you will see HE sherman with one of the best scores in BK ever, or maybe even the best, Dr's M4 killed 150 soldiers, 6 vehicles and 6 tanks xD.

The last game breaking moment happened when I took out the SP by advancing on it with 3 Panthers after what one Panther quicly reached vet.4 lvl.
Attachments
6p_the crossing.2016-03-13.02-45-19.rec
(5.62 MiB) Downloaded 34 times

Wurf

Re: Best HE sherman ever been

Post by Wurf »

Really that HE Sherman was unreal ... :D But I am not surprised, retail space and a bug on inf

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Super Sherman... :D

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Hmmm...that sounds like Armor doc has new ACE tank. Let's remove PAce and SP and instead give "Dr. Speedball's M4 Call-in" from the describtion I think that thing must be a beast :D :D :D

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

MarKr wrote:Hmmm...that sounds like Armor doc has new ACE tank. Let's remove PAce and SP and instead give "Dr. Speedball's M4 Call-in" from the describtion I think that thing must be a beast :D :D :D

This thing shreded Luftwaffe inf in a blink of an eye and contributed in game like 10 times more avail than SP which died beeing vet.1, so, I wouldnt mind :D