Video: Landmines and their Effects

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Wake

Video: Landmines and their Effects

Post by Wake »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w0OPZlxQbA

Here is a video showing some of the mines and their effects. I used a small grenade to simulate the infantry stepping on the mine, since friendly units cannot trigger their own mines. This video also shows the extremely deadly combination of using an anti-tank mine together with an anti-infantry mine. Since infantry cannot trigger anti-tank mines, you can put an anti-personnel mine next to it, and both will detonate, like at 1:00.

I also included the Tiger Ace S-Mine launcher that kills everything around the tank, and also a clip showing the British lieutenant movement speed bonus. The SAS do not get the lieutenant's bonus, but the infantry section does, and you can see that they move so fast that they actually out-run the lieutenant's command area.

Also watch this smoke tutorial video!

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Video: Landmines and their Effects

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Nice video! :)

XAHTEP39

Post by XAHTEP39 »

Interesting )))
What you can say about "schutzemine 42" which plants by Luft Gebirgs , mine which plants by PE Schimmenwagen, and some types of mines (multi-purpose?) which plants by HTs / Greyhounds ?

Rubytooth_UA

Post by Rubytooth_UA »

Good job, body! Thank a lot for your work! Very interesting video.