The current Problem with armor balance. Why everyone is upset with allied armor

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

The current Problem with armor balance. Why everyone is upset with allied armor

Post by Warhawks97 »

Just watched the entire game.

Well played btw from all sides. Really enjoyed it.

But i think that is a complet summary of the current problem of allied armor.
The Td´s are bullshit, the german mid game tank spam hard to counter (and it was not even a hard spam from TS players side who mainly only played defensively), the Stugs killing the entire allied medium armor stage, the german rep bunker complete no-brainers (entire tank armadas are maintained for combat with no managment required by players), the M36 just hot expensive garbage and the only way to win a match with US is to either win before tank stage, or, if that doesnt work, run for pershings and SP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZfYkGPCV4c

Thats the frustration every player goes through if he has plans to use shermans and not going straight for an SP.

Krieger Blitzer

Re: The current Problem with armor balance. Why everyone is upset with allied armor

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

YouTube just decided to shit on this video.. kept being available only in low quality (360p) for a long time; meh...

EDIT: never-mind, finally 1080p as of now.

Sparrow

Re: The current Problem with armor balance. Why everyone is upset with allied armor

Post by Sparrow »

Well, PS was upgraded...so there must be an Armor upgrade...

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Warhawks97 wrote:
16 Aug 2020, 22:00
Just watched the entire game.

Well played btw from all sides. Really enjoyed it.

But i think that is a complet summary of the current problem of allied armor.
The Td´s are bullshit, the german mid game tank spam hard to counter (and it was not even a hard spam from TS players side who mainly only played defensively), the Stugs killing the entire allied medium armor stage, the german rep bunker complete no-brainers (entire tank armadas are maintained for combat with no managment required by players), the M36 just hot expensive garbage and the only way to win a match with US is to either win before tank stage, or, if that doesnt work, run for pershings and SP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZfYkGPCV4c

Thats the frustration every player goes through if he has plans to use shermans and not going straight for an SP.

You have a serious trauma with the stug, i don't understand why, they don't bother me how are it (except for the stug latest version), and just so you know, I play more than allies

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Bumping this topic with this cool new nice video. Many thx to Tiger for sharing his games with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ZZFRjER-8

PS: Could you upload more PVP games throughout the next month?
I am currently unable to play myself bc i am not at home for over a month and need some entertainment.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Warhawks97 wrote:
19 Oct 2020, 21:02
I am currently unable to play myself bc i am not at home for over a month and need some entertainment.
Problem is i'm busy with university.. but i will try ^^
Glad you enjoy those vids ;)

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
24 Oct 2020, 23:30
Warhawks97 wrote:
19 Oct 2020, 21:02
Problem is i'm busy with university.. but i will try ^^
Glad you enjoy those vids ;)

they are in my opinion the best pvp BK vids on yt by far. Entertaining, interesting, good quality and exciting till the end and usually nice tank action.
I watch them regularily.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Shanks wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 00:16
You have a serious trauma with the stug, i don't understand why, they don't bother me how are it (except for the stug latest version), and just so you know, I play more than allies
GOOD, atleast someone with BRAIN has spoken on this forum.
I have never seen any good allied player suffer because of some stugs. I as an axisplayer often don't use them anyway, I like tend to lean more to the Luftwaffe-doctrine and it has no Stugs.
I have played against Shanks and he is a good player, and he don't cry, he knows that allies are very good and he knows to play.