Cheater using map-hack (so sad)

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
MEFISTO

Cheater using map-hack (so sad)

Post by MEFISTO »

Ok guys I am so sad because I know a lot of people love this game and mod like me, we should tray to keep these cheaters away from our beautiful game, I think Tiger has found other cheater in one of his game may be the same, this guy has a cheat record in other game you will see the pictures and the replay check minute 41 , 42 ,43 in mi side, how he escape with his bazooka team from my stormtroopers on camouflage and then sent his Jumbo to kill them I was suspecting before but this is the real proof, It is a pain we should do something about it. :evil:
Attachments
temp.rec
(4.51 MiB) Downloaded 292 times
cheater .png
cheat2.png

MEFISTO

Re: Cheater using map-hack (so sad)

Post by MEFISTO »

I reported him to CoH on steam please guys do the same! help to keep this kind of person away from our game!

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

I have to apologize for my improperly language I got mad when I realize this guy was cheating, sorry about that!

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

I just confirmed this is the same guy in Tiger video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bouKjHFrjL8
Attachments
cheater .png

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I don't know what sorts of map hacks there are but when we tried to use the console commands in test games with Pblitz, it always resulted in almost immediate desyncs.

However there isn't anything we, as devs, can do - we don't own any anti-cheat software and there is none built-in to the game for us to work with. Reporting cheaters to Steam seems to be the only option.