Found a cure for Pershing diseases

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Devilfish

Found a cure for Pershing diseases

Post by Devilfish »

There's been a so much tears wasted about pershing ruining all axis hopes in the current patch. I've found a cure!
Spoiler: show
Yes, it's TH doc.

JgPanther 1v1 SP BONUS

Couldn't figure out how to embed spoilers into spoilers, so couldn't have pulled this kind of shitty joke
Attachments
temp.rec
(4.92 MiB) Downloaded 42 times
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

JimQwilleran

Re: Found a cure for Pershing diseases

Post by JimQwilleran »

Omg in this game:

Me
Agent
Toni

vs

Wurf
DerSeemann
SnowLeopard

1. Toni didn't pick any doc AT ALL! He played plain CW and yet got the highest score!
2. For most of the game I wasn't doing any attack at all, only defended.
3. We gave axis fuel and then watched swarms of tigers and later KTs and Jagdpanzers coming. Killed all effortlessly (I am not saying that to be prideful, but that's the fact. We could counter highest axis tier without slightest problem)
4. Wurf and I noticed a desync in the exact moment it started!!! Maybe someone can identify what could be the reason? Incoming off-map, or a lag maybe? The desync happened only to wurf thou, everyone else was ok but for a moment my units were moving on their own.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

I don't know what you'll be able to see.from this game since ususally replays desync as well.. but that game was fun actually. I got 4 vets tommies which i lost while looking somewhere else and i was using 3 Lts at the same time (Don't try this at home). I sincerely reccomand those wathching the ingame chat to have a live and professional conmentary of what happening in the game.
That KT kill by a 17p without AP was total luck tho... so taking down them was not really that easy actually..

P.S.: I'm still thinking of what doctrine i should pick.

@Kwok: can Shadow do this? ;)
JimQwilleran wrote:1. Toni didn't pick any doc AT ALL! He played plain CW and yet got the highest score!

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

sgtToni95 (King plain CW)!

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

TONIIIIII MY HERO <3<3<3
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

One thing I wanted to ask, when JagdPanther pops out defensive smoke, does it actually gain an accuracy penalty, same as enemy tanks targeting it? Or can the crew magically see perfectly sitting a patch of dense smoke? What about other tanks possessing this ability?

As you can see in this game JagdPanther got saved by a smoke screen making SP miss 2-3 shots, while it hit the SP every time. I've seen this happen in other games too.
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Smoke makes you harder to hit but you cannot see anything either so your accuracy is nerffed too. Applies to all smokes in the game. You say that SP missed JP several times while JP hit every time - this is a rare situation. Just three days ago SnowLeo sent me a replay so that I "could see how bad accuracy JP has because it missed 4 shots in a row against Pershing"....when I got to the point in the replay, guess what? JP was standing in smoke :D

EDIT: However the smoke can be visually deceiving - the camera angle might make it look like your unit is in smoke while it actually is not or the other way around. But when some unit is harder to hit because of smoke, it has harder time to hit stuff too no matter what the camera makes it look like :).
But keep in mind that different units have different accuracy so for example Panther G with periscope has very high accuracy so after the smoke accuracy nerf applies, it has still higher chance to hit something than e.g. PIV H which has no such bonus but in general smoke reduces accuracy by 75% iirc so the nerf is substantial.