Perma-MG Bunkers

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
SteamID_razelazz

Perma-MG Bunkers

Post by SteamID_razelazz »

Just wondering, is it at all possible that the perma-mg upgrade could be removed from WH/PE bunkers?

I don't really have any complaint against it, other than I find the idea a bit ridiculous and that the Allies have no equivalent unit/upgrade.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Perma-MG Bunkers

Post by MarKr »

It surely is possible but it was kept in the game intentionaly. In earlier version you could equip every bunker with perma MG, now you only have the option to do so with one bunker at time.I think it was kept there as a feature and maybe also to keep the "OMFG Bunkers are so fucking useless now without perma MG!" comments at bay.

One perma MG is not that big problem. If it were required by many players and objected against by none, we could remove it completely but so far I can see no reason to do so.

SteamID_razelazz

Post by SteamID_razelazz »

Oh I didnt realize the perma-MG was limited to one.

What a reasonable compromise. Probably should lock/delete this thread

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Its actually two. One perma Mg for 50 ammo. The other one is that "arty/mortar coordination" upgrade for 100 ammo. So you have two bunkers with perma MG.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Terence's Mouth

Post by Terence's Mouth »

i wouldnt change it too, but i would increase Pioneers TNT damage to that bunkers. 2-3 tnt for 100-150 ammo should be enough for them.