Add second Recoiless Rifle for munition instead Thompsons

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Tony_Frost

Add second Recoiless Rifle for munition instead Thompsons

Post by Tony_Frost »

For some reason, i dont know, maybe for nerf it against axis tanks, 101th lost their second Recoiless Rifle. Ok, right now one squad cant kill even halftrack, PE scoutcar, etc, in duel because almost everytime RL deal 80% damage (if it wont miss, lol), so HT or scout car can just drive away, even mortat HT can drive away and had a second chance! My suggestion is add additional one by upgrade instead Thompson (because most of players go Johnson or BARs anyway) for 50-60 munition just like said in the changelog.

P.S. Before removin Third zook US inf doc AT squad developers made a topic and voting about that, but nobody asks community about second RL despite that question is very importan for AB doctrine.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: Add second Recoiless Rifle for munition instead Thompson

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Yeah, that's was the most idiotic change which ever happened in bk.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Not the most idiotic anyhow, however; that's alright anyways.. I also wouldn't really mind if it ever comes back but only as an upgrade then!

40 ammo is fair enough btw...

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Before removin Third zook US inf doc AT squad developers made a topic and voting about that, but nobody asks community about second RL despite that question is very importan for AB doctrine.
US zook was a different case. Zook stats stayed untouched it was only about their quantity in squads. RL got stats buffed and so one was removed.

My suggestion is add additional one by upgrade instead Thompson
Technically speaking, all current 101st upgrades could stay and they could still get the option to buy another one...but we'll see about this.

Tony_Frost

Post by Tony_Frost »

It will be great if you can do that. Despite RL stats buff it became a nerf for 101st. AB doctrine was not a problematic one, conversely it not so powerfull and popular doctrine in mod.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Well, either they get the second RL back or the RL can oneshot a HT (like zooka/schreck).

It's really rdicoulus that this expensive "elite inf" isn't capable of destroying any HTs.