Why snipers are still ungelernte arbeiters?

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Aaahuh

Why snipers are still ungelernte arbeiters?

Post by Aaahuh »

three years of sniper training, and can't do the job even on long range.
Snipers are painfully inaccurate in bk. I mean, without veterancy, their fire rate and other stats can be inferior, and acceptable.
but their accuracy is the main reason we produce them don't we? to counter motor teams, mg teams...etc
but I've been noticing for sometime, fresh snipers are too inaccurate, they fail the very reason of their existence "sniping"
one one match, my sniper missed 5 shots in row to counter a motor team, even that's on long range. I've seen my opponents have these moments with their snipers too.

Increase their accuracy but if that's making him op, then reduce fire rate and other stuff before vetting. but inaccuracy in SNIPER is just irony ridiculous as a panzershrek's heat seeking projectile in 1940s or say mini nukes of nebels/panzerwerfers or even say machine god 42.

Butterkeks

Re: Why snipers are still ungelernte arbeiters?

Post by Butterkeks »

What...

If the unit ain't in green cover they hit in 95% of shots.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Ehm. I never noticed probs with snipers. They have like 100% accuracy when enemie is not in cover. Only units in green cover are being missed sometimes, but moving targets within range are usually hit (although moving units are hard to hit).

They are already a pain for many, esspecially in countering strong and expensive enemie infantry. Many here are doing even double sniper "teams" to counter strong inf.

The PE one are a bit less accurate but generally hitting very well and have a good rof.

Idk, but so far never really had issues with snipers.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Yafa

Post by Yafa »

strange post ... snipers are fine i guess ......

McCracker42o

Post by McCracker42o »

I have been playing BK till now and I see 1 hit sniper kill on other troops not in cover and 95% in cover..