NEW BALANCING SUGGESTIONS IN MY OPINION FOR 4.9.3 OR 4.9.4

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
jonnyyankee

NEW BALANCING SUGGESTIONS IN MY OPINION FOR 4.9.3 OR 4.9.4

Post by jonnyyankee »

Hellow my friends i go to give my opinion to have the best playing and realistic balance for each faction of this awesome mod.. ok lets go to start.
1-. HMG .30 caliber need to have a good accuracy or a good supression at least (or HMG mg42 need to have less supression or less auto bullet like burst mode)
2-. HMGs need to have ambush mode on buildings this is a great idea .. :D
3-. Mortar 60mm Us need to have more accuracy or need to have more range but the same damage area.. ( or need to have more damage area and few more range)
4-. Pionners and Enginners need to capture with the same time value .. Pionners capture more fast at will..
5-. Motorcycle need to have less supression or have the same Mg34 damage against inf..
6-. Jeeps needs to kill more fast at close range and not more fast at longe range this is so important sometimes the jeep dont hit the squad at close hit at ground sometimes...
7-. Have the option to custom HMG .50 for Us replacing .30 caliber i mean this like Europe at war
http://worldwar2headquarters.com/images ... ingM2a.jpg
8-. Make stable CPUs in all maps and each faction make different units.. ( i know its unbalance but sometimes its fun and to practice with cpus i suggest a good balance for practice)

This is it my suggestions i hope can agreed or not and have fun :) and thanks for Wolf. :D :D :D :D :D Have fun guys

Butterkeks

Re: NEW BALANCING SUGGESTIONS IN MY OPINION FOR 4.9.3 OR 4.9

Post by Butterkeks »

jonnyyankee wrote:1-. HMG .30 caliber need to have a good accuracy or a good supression at least (or HMG mg42 need to have less supression or less auto bullet like burst mode)

Is this the MG that Rangers get? It's fine as it is imo.

jonnyyankee wrote:2-. HMGs need to have ambush mode on buildings this is a great idea .. :D

They kinda have. Every unit in a building is "ambushed", as you can't see what unit it is and can't attack the building unless you know what it is. Imo no need for that.

jonnyyankee wrote:3-. Mortar 60mm Us need to have more accuracy or need to have more range but the same damage area.. ( or need to have more damage area and few more range)

I also don't understand why the 60mm US mortar is so crappy. But no to any other range reduction. THe range is already a joke.

jonnyyankee wrote:4-. Pionners and Enginners need to capture with the same time value .. Pionners capture more fast at will..

I can agree to that. I don't understand why pios capture faster.

jonnyyankee wrote:5-. Motorcycle need to have less supression or have the same Mg34 damage against inf..

Well the motorcycle is quite ok imo. Very deadly, but also very easy to kill as it has just a few HP ;)

jonnyyankee wrote:6-. Jeeps needs to kill more fast at close range and not more fast at longe range this is so important sometimes the jeep dont hit the squad at close hit at ground sometimes...

Jepp is now really good. I don't think any buffs needed here.

jonnyyankee wrote:7-. Have the option to custom HMG .50 for Us replacing .30 caliber i mean this like Europe at war

Model? and more important why?

jonnyyankee wrote:8-. Make stable CPUs in all maps and each faction make different units.. ( i know its unbalance but sometimes its fun and to practice with cpus i suggest a good balance for practice)

Stable CPU... dunno if the current mod team can achieve this. Also it's a PVP mod, therefore very low priority.
Make different units for factions? THey already have and if you want new ones -> Models?

Imo, 4.9.3 is balanced like BK mod was ever before. It's near it's perfection.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Yes for sure, definitely I do agree with that Bk mod is already now really close from being 100% perfect... Just like as we wished for this patch hopefully! :)

Even though that there might be only few more things to be fixed, tuned or just done later at some point.. however I assume that if there is any upcoming patch release anytime soon; still I believe it won't be called as 494 anyways btw :P Maybe 495 or 500 'I think' where it could be probably final actually as it would doubtlessly reach the true full perfection by then in my opinion. Yet who knows what's next? ^^

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

jonnyyankee wrote:Hellow my friends i go to give my opinion to have the best playing and realistic balance for each faction of this awesome mod.. ok lets go to start.
1-. HMG .30 caliber need to have a good accuracy or a good supression at least (or HMG mg42 need to have less supression or less auto bullet like burst mode)
2-. HMGs need to have ambush mode on buildings this is a great idea .. :D
3-. Mortar 60mm Us need to have more accuracy or need to have more range but the same damage area.. ( or need to have more damage area and few more range)
4-. Pionners and Enginners need to capture with the same time value .. Pionners capture more fast at will..
5-. Motorcycle need to have less supression or have the same Mg34 damage against inf..
6-. Jeeps needs to kill more fast at close range and not more fast at longe range this is so important sometimes the jeep dont hit the squad at close hit at ground sometimes...
7-. Have the option to custom HMG .50 for Us replacing .30 caliber i mean this like Europe at war
http://worldwar2headquarters.com/images ... ingM2a.jpg
8-. Make stable CPUs in all maps and each faction make different units.. ( i know its unbalance but sometimes its fun and to practice with cpus i suggest a good balance for practice)

This is it my suggestions i hope can agreed or not and have fun :) and thanks for Wolf. :D :D :D :D :D Have fun guys

1. Values are pretty equal to HMg42. Axis suppress faster simply because of the much higher rof which is ok. Allied HMGS have better accuracy than axis already. The only thing here is that axis bullet is more deadly as allied bullet. Not much and just one damage more. But that can be significant along with the rof advantage.

2. Its the case for all units already.

3. Make it cheaper and faster build. 250-260 MP and 10 ammo. Build time approx 30 seconds. That way it would become usefull as smoke launcher at least.

4. Well. Pios and engis capture slowly. Sappers with normal speed i think. The Pgrens cap slow but after faster capture they have pretty fast capture speed (125% or something). US rifles and axis Grens do capture faster than any other unit. I might be wrong but iirc thats how it is. So i dont see many problems here.

5. The bikes is ok. Fragile but good dps. Its pretty much a mg34 (i need to check burst duration, damage and reload though).

6. Jeep seems ok atm.

7.Models?
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Terence's Mouth

Post by Terence's Mouth »

Cant believe that this aliet buff never stops, only maybe if theyre the same like axis.
And cant believe im the only one in that forum whos against that way of balancing bk mod while many players think like me.
If you think balance means Axis strong as Aliet then youre right that the last patches brought BK nearly to a 100% balance.
But if we arrive there what would make the factions intresting? Only the type of units, nothing else?

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Terence's Mouth wrote:Cant believe that this aliet buff never stops, only maybe if theyre the same like axis.
And cant believe im the only one in that forum whos against that way of balancing bk mod while many players think like me.
If you think balance means Axis strong as Aliet then youre right that the last patches brought BK nearly to a 100% balance.
But if we arrive there what would make the factions intresting? Only the type of units, nothing else?

oh yeah, lets buff 76 sherman to Panther performnce. srsly.... nobody asked for that.

Just some allied units performed worse than any soviet conscript squad would behave. Like if they only exist to be killed.

Terence's Mouth

Post by Terence's Mouth »

You realy must have a problem with me not with my opinion.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Terence's Mouth wrote:You realy must have a problem with me not with my opinion.

no. I never have problems with any person. Doesnt matter who. Nah, really, i´ve met so many peoples in my life that i unlearned to have personal problems with anyone. Dont worry. But i like to discuss usually:P Some people get bothered by my patience in discussion and my arguments, others like it and discuss hours with me about just everything you can imagine:P

(Dick Chenny, Trump and Bush would maybe be the only i couldnt stand as person oO)

Krieger Blitzer

Terence's Mouth wrote:Cant believe that this aliet buff never stops, only maybe if theyre the same like axis.

Look;
Such pure Allies fanboys are sadly not stable with their minds so often... But the real problem actually is that they never get to be satisfied even if u already fulfill all their requests, no wonder then why Wolf recently wrote that he is totally pissed off!

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:Such pure Allies fanboys are sadly not stable with their minds so often... But the real problem actually is that they never get to be satisfied even if u already fulfill all their requests, no wonder then why Wolf recently wrote that he is totally pissed off!

The reason he was pissed off was because everyone asked for the cromwell howitzer in RAF. He implemented it. And as soon as the patch was delievered there was a topic created that the Howitzer should be removed.
So the problem is not "Allies fanboys wanting to overbuff them" but that people wnt a change, an immidiately after the change was done other people want the old version back.

Terence's Mouth wrote:You realy must have a problem with me not with my opinion.

Terence, you know I like you, but I also give you always contra because I simply don't think that you are right :D

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

Butterkeks wrote:
jonnyyankee wrote:1-. HMG .30 caliber need to have a good accuracy or a good supression at least (or HMG mg42 need to have less supression or less auto bullet like burst mode)

Is this the MG that Rangers get? It's fine as it is imo.

jonnyyankee wrote:2-. HMGs need to have ambush mode on buildings this is a great idea .. :D

They kinda have. Every unit in a building is "ambushed", as you can't see what unit it is and can't attack the building unless you know what it is. Imo no need for that.

jonnyyankee wrote:3-. Mortar 60mm Us need to have more accuracy or need to have more range but the same damage area.. ( or need to have more damage area and few more range)

I also don't understand why the 60mm US mortar is so crappy. But no to any other range reduction. THe range is already a joke.

jonnyyankee wrote:4-. Pionners and Enginners need to capture with the same time value .. Pionners capture more fast at will..

I can agree to that. I don't understand why pios capture faster.

jonnyyankee wrote:5-. Motorcycle need to have less supression or have the same Mg34 damage against inf..

Well the motorcycle is quite ok imo. Very deadly, but also very easy to kill as it has just a few HP ;)

jonnyyankee wrote:6-. Jeeps needs to kill more fast at close range and not more fast at longe range this is so important sometimes the jeep dont hit the squad at close hit at ground sometimes...

Jepp is now really good. I don't think any buffs needed here.

jonnyyankee wrote:7-. Have the option to custom HMG .50 for Us replacing .30 caliber i mean this like Europe at war

Model? and more important why?

jonnyyankee wrote:8-. Make stable CPUs in all maps and each faction make different units.. ( i know its unbalance but sometimes its fun and to practice with cpus i suggest a good balance for practice)

Stable CPU... dunno if the current mod team can achieve this. Also it's a PVP mod, therefore very low priority.
Make different units for factions? THey already have and if you want new ones -> Models?

Imo, 4.9.3 is balanced like BK mod was ever before. It's near it's perfection.

1-. no i mean normal HMG .30 caliber ranger is .50 caliber
2-. i always see that HMGs on buildings see a squad and have rapid fire not make a ambushe like AT squad have that option
3-. i mean mortar 60 mm need to have more range and more accuracy but same damage area ... 2 -. option or needs to have more damage area and little more range...
5-. motorcycle its easy to kill but only if u can ambushed or get close with inf at early game .. motorcycle in a open map its so hard to kill like gazala map
6-. Jeeps sometimes atack to the floor at close range that i mean to suppose to fix only i suggest but well ..
7-. yeah i mean like Ranger HMG . 50 caliber .. but a option to custom it the HMG squad like Europe At War Mod..
8-. its difficult idea but not impossible to do it .. :D

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

jonnyyankee wrote:1-. no i mean normal HMG .30 caliber ranger is .50 caliber

Warhawks97 wrote:1. Values are pretty equal to HMg42. Axis suppress faster simply because of the much higher rof which is ok. Allied HMGS have better accuracy than axis already. The only thing here is that axis bullet is more deadly as allied bullet. Not much and just one damage more. But that can be significant along with the rof advantage.

jonnyyankee wrote:2-. i always see that HMGs on buildings see a squad and have rapid fire not make a ambushe like AT squad have that option

well...
I guess this could be done, although I don't see a really big need for it.

jonnyyankee wrote:3-. i mean mortar 60 mm need to have more range and more accuracy but same damage area ... 2 -. option or needs to have more damage area and little more range...

Agreed.

jonnyyankee wrote:5-. motorcycle its easy to kill but only if u can ambushed or get close with inf at early game .. motorcycle in a open map its so hard to kill like gazala map

inf in yellow cover and it's fine^^
You can't nerf the bike simply because on one certain map or one certain terrain it's a bit harder to kill. Play a map with more cover and the bike has no use at all anymore.

jonnyyankee wrote:6-. Jeeps sometimes atack to the floor at close range that i mean to suppose to fix only i suggest but well ..

Well, I know that this happens sometimes. I don't see it as a big problem, Jeep has other advantages.

jonnyyankee wrote:7-. yeah i mean like Ranger HMG . 50 caliber .. but a option to custom it the HMG squad like Europe At War Mod..

Oh, now I understand what you mean^^
Well...Why?

jonnyyankee wrote:8-. its difficult idea but not impossible to do it .. :D

Do you know how it works? I don't know it. If Markr and Wolf also don't know it, it is "impossible" to be achieved for this mod.

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

Butterkeks wrote:
jonnyyankee wrote:1-. no i mean normal HMG .30 caliber ranger is .50 caliber

Warhawks97 wrote:1. Values are pretty equal to HMg42. Axis suppress faster simply because of the much higher rof which is ok. Allied HMGS have better accuracy than axis already. The only thing here is that axis bullet is more deadly as allied bullet. Not much and just one damage more. But that can be significant along with the rof advantage.

jonnyyankee wrote:2-. i always see that HMGs on buildings see a squad and have rapid fire not make a ambushe like AT squad have that option

well...
I guess this could be done, although I don't see a really big need for it.

jonnyyankee wrote:3-. i mean mortar 60 mm need to have more range and more accuracy but same damage area ... 2 -. option or needs to have more damage area and little more range...

Agreed.

jonnyyankee wrote:5-. motorcycle its easy to kill but only if u can ambushed or get close with inf at early game .. motorcycle in a open map its so hard to kill like gazala map

inf in yellow cover and it's fine^^
You can't nerf the bike simply because on one certain map or one certain terrain it's a bit harder to kill. Play a map with more cover and the bike has no use at all anymore.

jonnyyankee wrote:6-. Jeeps sometimes atack to the floor at close range that i mean to suppose to fix only i suggest but well ..

Well, I know that this happens sometimes. I don't see it as a big problem, Jeep has other advantages.

jonnyyankee wrote:7-. yeah i mean like Ranger HMG . 50 caliber .. but a option to custom it the HMG squad like Europe At War Mod..

Oh, now I understand what you mean^^
Well...Why?

jonnyyankee wrote:8-. its difficult idea but not impossible to do it .. :D

Do you know how it works? I don't know it. If Markr and Wolf also don't know it, it is "impossible" to be achieved for this mod.

7-. Its because in ww2 american troops used it and its fun have a machine gun can be better than .30 caliber why? because can have more damage or supression i dont know but can be a great idea to have it like option :D

8-. yeah i suppose its hard but if them can talk with Xalibur or with some Modders of Europe at war Mod can have that support .. i guest.. :S

2-. HMGs always fire never ambushed at will because always fire never wait the enemy to close more or tell me what key to press to hold the fire? and then fire ?

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

Tiger1996 wrote:

Look;
Such pure Allies fanboys are sadly not stable with their minds so often... But the real problem actually is that they never get to be satisfied even if u already fulfill all their requests, no wonder then why Wolf recently wrote that he is totally pissed off!

you are in the wrong because if the allies fans demand is because the balance of its units is a case in point. Then why the pioneers captured faster?

Do not tell me it's because Germans quality and Americans are quantity that has nothing to do with the speed you have to have to capture the points of fuel or ammunition

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

i mean HMGs need to have disable free fire in buildings options for a good ambushed :D

Krieger Blitzer

Riflemen squads capture faster than Volks, so what?

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:Riflemen squads capture faster than Volks, so what?

And grens again faster if i am correct.

125% for rifles, 150 for grens.

Its from vcoh partly. Axis gren capture pretty fast. And PE also after that upgrade.