CW Rifleman Sniper Ability

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
jaggardos

CW Rifleman Sniper Ability

Post by jaggardos »

Just thinking about the cost of it, I feel as if it should be a little cheeper, maybe 20, but I might be pushing it to say 15, with a longer cooldown I think. Yes, I understand it's an ability that kills indefinitely, but as its only one person, surely it could just cost a little less, bareing in mind that an mg team costs 25 too...
"Those fucking Germans, I'm going to get my revolver, and stick it up their arse and shoot until it comes out their eye" - Winston Churchill

Warhawks97

Re: CW Rifleman Sniper Ability

Post by Warhawks97 »

jaggardos wrote:Just thinking about the cost of it, I feel as if it should be a little cheeper, maybe 20, but I might be pushing it to say 15, with a longer cooldown I think. Yes, I understand it's an ability that kills indefinitely, but as its only one person, surely it could just cost a little less, bareing in mind that an mg team costs 25 too...

it can fail to hit like normal snipers.

I am really not sure. I mean its usually used against expensive axis elite inf and single of them cost a nice ammount and the damage output of that squad is already decreased (esspecially since one vet elite solider with stg has a firepower of an entire squad basic inf). So two squads and two shots and even the strongest enemie inf squad lost two men.

Not sure if its really needed though i know brits have only in RAF sniper. But PE has also only two snipers.

I would rather ask what is wrong with CW rifle nade. It somehow fail to kill even when grenade hits perfectly.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

jaggardos

Post by jaggardos »

Warhawks97 wrote: So two squads and two shots and even the strongest enemie inf squad lost two men.

Yeah, and thats 50 munitions, I mean come on, really quite expensive for what it is I think

Warhawks97 wrote:I would rather ask what is wrong with CW rifle nade. It somehow fail to kill even when grenade hits perfectly.

+1
"Those fucking Germans, I'm going to get my revolver, and stick it up their arse and shoot until it comes out their eye" - Winston Churchill

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

how worthy it is depends on what you kill. 50 ammo to kill two volks? its a waste.... 50 ammo to kill two vet 5 übermenschen? anytime.

So its pretty hard to say whats the correct cost. I mean if you succeed you can kill a enemie sniper. So 25 ammo to kill an enemie sniper far away? Very good deal i think. The cost are taken from vcoh right? There shots like this or canister shot on stuart for 75 was very good as in vcoh soldiers living longer and every kill of a small axis 4 men (early PE 3 men) is worth some ammo. In BK the cost could maybe go down to 20. Making it lower and people would spam rifle sections to kill axis elites by using 4 times this ability. idk the current cooldown time.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Zuasfadas

Post by Zuasfadas »

I was also wondering why the infantry section don't have their AT grenade yet like the U.S. riflemen.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

I think the cost is fair.
I use it mostly to hunt down enemy snipers. 25 amo and 350 MP are gone.

Warhawks97 wrote:how worthy it is depends on what you kill. 50 ammo to kill two volks? its a waste.... 50 ammo to kill two vet 5 übermenschen? anytime.

And that's the point ;)

25 amo for a dead sniper? AND I got 6 tries (squad has 6 soldiers, so even if the sniper kills one, there are 5 left to kill him)? Totally worth it ;)

So you have to see that this ability can be quite useless when facing normal inf, but killing also every special inf squad with only one man instantly? Only 15 amo could be quite OP.

SteamID_razelazz

Post by SteamID_razelazz »

Butterkeks wrote:25 amo for a dead sniper?

I don't know about anyone else here, but when I tried using this against Snipers, it would just waste 25 mun because the Sniper would become camouflaged again. Consequently, the Inf Sec would not be able to target him anymore and the ability would cancel and not refund 25 mun.