Removing the warning rings in minimap from Airbourne actions

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
ShadowIchigo

Removing the warning rings in minimap from Airbourne actions

Post by ShadowIchigo »

I want to know if its possible to remove the offmap ring signals from mini map when an aa gun fires at aircraft, gliders, etc etc? I say glider and tetrarch glider for RAF is more of an urgency bc it can give players a hint at where your glider has landed.

Warhawks97

Re: Removing the warning rings in minimap from Airbourne act

Post by Warhawks97 »

Well, dont you want to know when your airplane is under fire? It migh help to know when it is under attack and when not. It could help to figure out from where to call the next airplane. Or did i misunderstood something?

The yellow circle on ground should not be visible to enemie when henschels or bomber patrole are being called. But i think that is already in progress for next patch.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Warhawks97 wrote:Well, dont you want to know when your airplane is under fire? It migh help to know when it is under attack and when not. It could help to figure out from where to call the next airplane. Or did i misunderstood something?

The yellow circle on ground should not be visible to enemie when henschels or bomber patrole are being called. But i think that is already in progress for next patch.

I thought of this.. but regardless youll know where and when to direct an airstrike if its being shot down or not. Bc dont the rings only appear offmap on the borders of minimap?

Edit:
what i forgot to realize was this... lmao i made a stupid mistake.. does the oppenent see these warning rings as well?
and when gliders are dropped in enemy territory are they detected automatically?

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Gliders appear sometimes as big red square on minimap.

The warning rings are "under attack" messages so no, the opponent doesnt see them.
Build more AA Walderschmidt