SE/inf doc CP sawp suggestion

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Warhawks97

SE/inf doc CP sawp suggestion

Post by Warhawks97 »

I wanna ask for some slight changes here.

SE doc:
- Wespe unlock should require 3 CP´s. In exchange either Hetzer or ammo HT should require one CP less.

Inf doc:
- 105 Howitzer unlock should require 1 CP (3 in total instead 4). In exchange either 105 sherman or longtom arty should require one more CP.

Edit: Make Hetzer and Nashorn unlock independent from Tank IV unlock.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 05 Jul 2015, 14:25, edited 1 time in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

ShadowIchigo

Re: SE/inf doc CP sawp suggestion

Post by ShadowIchigo »

I actually think this will be a good idea, but what are your thoughts as to why you want these swaps?

Warhawks97

Re: SE/inf doc CP sawp suggestion

Post by Warhawks97 »

ShadowIchigo wrote:I actually think this will be a good idea, but what are your thoughts as to why you want these swaps?

The axis have 3 CP for their 105 howitzer and i often feel as US that the 105 howitzer has little time span of being effective since neblers etc are being fielded already.

The Wespe comes often very early with 4 CP and its unlocked directly after off map arty ability. Since SE has lots of other very usefull toys i just think that players would may choose some TH´s earlier instead running always straight for arty. I also feel that when i need Tankbusters as SE doc i have to spend lots of CP´s first and thus quickly adjusted tactical gameplay is rather hard. Unlocking TH´s for SE doc, which can sometimes become very important since AT squad has only one schreck and lower HP and the standard and heavvy assult grens no schrecks as upgrade. So less CP for TH´s would help a lot here. But we can keep it simply and just swapping CP´s within the subtree.
Build more AA Walderschmidt