US Engineers to weak and Pioneers so Strong?

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
jonnyyankee

US Engineers to weak and Pioneers so Strong?

Post by jonnyyankee »

hello I would like to suggest that the American engineers have more life like the pioneers is unfair to be and when I'm building a bunker , pioneers kill me my engineers soon, and used to kill the 37mm AT even short distance and are dying by the k98 rifle aT 37mm as it may be possible to take so long and are so weak , and when a German tank destroyed most of the surviving pioneers nearby explosion wing in my case , and when they destroy my tank only survives an engineer or none hope to solve these unjust errors. :cry: :evil:

JimQwilleran

Re: US Engineers to weak and Pioneers so Strong?

Post by JimQwilleran »

Units that can build (engineers, pioneers, rifles) receive much more damage when they do so. You should avoid building anything under fire because most likely your unit will die in a blink of an eye.

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

JimQwilleran wrote:Units that can build (engineers, pioneers, rifles) receive much more damage when they do so. You should avoid building anything under fire because most likely your unit will die in a blink of an eye.

What i mean is with pioneers i can create alot of defenses even with fire at far distance and like i said the engineers died so fast even in a explosion of a tank and pioneers have more life thats unfair why pioneers have more armor at explosions and more armor at fire bullets even pioneers can kill riflemen squad at far distance one by one ... pff nevermind

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

pioneers have more life thats unfair why pioneers have more armor

Neither of this is true - each pioneer soldier actually has slightly less HP than Engineer soldier and both have the same "armor"...

What i mean is with pioneers i can create alot of defenses even with fire at far distance
pioneers can kill riflemen squad at far distance one by one
Don't you remember your post about "Kar98 and M1Garand"? I told you there that Kar98 has an accuracy advantage at long range over M1 Garand and that is exactely why it seems to you that "Pioneers are strong and Engineers weak" - next time when you see your opponent's Pioneers building something, just get your Engineers CLOSER and they will kill Pioneers much faster. Don't attack with M1 Garand at max range, Axis have an advantge in such situation.

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

MarKr wrote:
pioneers have more life thats unfair why pioneers have more armor

Neither of this is true - each pioneer soldier actually has slightly less HP than Engineer soldier and both have the same "armor"...

What i mean is with pioneers i can create alot of defenses even with fire at far distance
pioneers can kill riflemen squad at far distance one by one
Don't you remember your post about "Kar98 and M1Garand"? I told you there that Kar98 has an accuracy advantage at long range over M1 Garand and that is exactely why it seems to you that "Pioneers are strong and Engineers weak" - next time when you see your opponent's Pioneers building something, just get your Engineers CLOSER and they will kill Pioneers much faster. Don't attack with M1 Garand at max range, Axis have an advantge in such situation.

yeah for that i want to Edit Blitzkrieg Mod values of M1 Carbine but i had Fatal AI Error :S

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Engineers use M1 Garand or? Only 101st AB and some weapon crews use M1 carabine.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

MarKr wrote:...each pioneer soldier actually has slightly less HP than Engineer soldier...

Are you really sure?
Build more AA Walderschmidt

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

Warhawks97 wrote:Engineers use M1 Garand or? Only 101st AB and some weapon crews use M1 carabine.

Sorry was Carabine i confuse :D

DaŇjeL_SK

Post by DaŇjeL_SK »

I posted it here once.... some time ago... but it is demonstration how ver strong pioneers are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3qlAsfu7Go