Unbalance Blitzkrieg Mod read this and you gonna know why.

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
jonnyyankee

Unbalance Blitzkrieg Mod read this and you gonna know why.

Post by jonnyyankee »

Hello friends and fans of modification blitzkrieg eh noticed all the imbalances of the whole game, I'm going to go step by step, and these imbalances are because modifiers respectfully give more priority to the German army, it will be because they are Germans modifiers? , Well I do not know but I have to commend them to you as follows and will be able to notice on any map, the German engineers captured faster than American engineers (WH), German engineers (WH) with his rifle k98 can even be coverage in yellow and green coverage rifle and win engineers, kill Volksgrenadiers equally far, Americans are only good riflemen closely with the M1 Garand rifle, can kill even the volkzgrenadiers machine gun .30 caliber HMG Americans in the far distance, American infantry units die faster than the German units, motorcycle kills much faster near the jeep life even more low jeep far as I checked, the crocodile tank gunner dies with its fire itself? that fool no ?, American HMG is supposed to have better aim than the MG42 and does not kill quickly in the distance, quickly kills only the soldiers of the panzer elite, in conclusion the American infantry captain is weak even with or without the, American infantry is only good if ambushes or is in buildings or in trenches but long distance is fatal, the MG42 with German vehicles are equally destructive than MG42 infantry, because give more vitality to the German squad will why, most plays with the Wehrmacht ?, Hopefully can solve these as incompetent and stupid problems is a complete imbalance, a motorcycle kill an entire battalion and only costs 220MP is unheard of! Take stock no longer prioritize their German units, the game does not make sense and there are more things I could tell you about imbalance but already tired :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :?: :?: 8-) 8-) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hallo Freunde und Fans der Modifikation Blitzkrieg bemerkt eh alle Ungleichgewichte des ganzen Spiels, Ich werde Schritt für Schritt zu gehen, und diese Ungleichgewichte sind, weil Modifikatoren geben respekt mehr Priorität der deutschen Armee, wird es sein, weil sie die Deutschen Modifikatoren ? , Nun, ich weiß nicht, aber ich habe, sie Ihnen zu loben wie folgt und in der Lage, auf keiner Karte feststellen, eroberte die deutschen Ingenieure schneller als amerikanische Ingenieure (WH), deutscher Ingenieure (WH) mit seinem Gewehr k98 kann sogar sein, Berichterstattung in gelben und grünen Abdeckung Gewehr und gewinnen Ingenieure, Volksgrenadiers töten gleich weit, Amerikaner sind nur gute Schützen eng mit dem M1 Garand Gewehr, können sogar die volkzgrenadiers Maschinengewehr Kaliber .30 HMG Amerikaner in der Ferne, sterben amerikanische Infanterie-Einheiten schneller zu töten als die deutschen Einheiten, tötet Motorrad viel schneller in der Nähe des Jeep Leben noch geringe Jeep soweit ich überprüft, stirbt das Krokodil Panzerschützen mit seinem Feuer selbst? Dieser Narr nicht? wird HMG amerikanischer angeblich besser als die MG42 Ziel haben und nicht schnell in der Ferne zu töten, schnell tötet nur die Soldaten der Panzerelite, zum Schluss die amerikanische Infanterie-Kapitän ist schwach, auch mit oder ohne die, American Infanterie ist nur gut, wenn Hinterhalt oder in Gebäuden oder in Gräben aber lange Strecke ist fatal, das MG42 mit deutschen Fahrzeugen sind ebenfalls destruktiv als MG42 Infanterie, weil geben mehr Vitalität der deutschen Mannschaft wird, warum die meisten spielt mit der Wehrmacht? hoffentlich können diese als inkompetent und dumm Probleme zu lösen, ist eine komplette Ungleichgewicht, ein Motorrad zu töten ein ganzes Bataillon und kostet nur 220MP ist unerhört! Bestandsaufnahme nicht mehr zu priorisieren ihre deutschen Einheiten, wird das Spiel nicht sinnvoll und es gibt mehr Dinge, die ich Sie Ungleichgewicht aber schon müde zu sagen

JimQwilleran

Re: Unbalance Blitzkrieg Mod read this and you gonna know wh

Post by JimQwilleran »

I'd say that Axis are better than Allies in "obvious" matters like when comparing engineers, comparing basic inf, comparing tanks etc. But allies can be very devastating and extremely useful in some non-obvious matters. They have a great front healing units, they can overrepair tanks, they have many game-changing abilities like triangulation, airstrikes and all sort of other call ins like artillery. They have command units that give boosts. Almost all of their elite inf can cammo. People often forget how spamable are US mines, emplacements and tank traps. Did you know that Tigers, Panthers and KT cant cross US tank traps, that are available to engineers from the beginning of the game? Also building them gives XP. U can gain CP at the back much faster than Axis. The effectiveness of Allies depends only on people who play with them.

The most importantly, axis players are much more predictable. I personally like to play as US vs WH on high res. Enemy just spam Mg42s that die in the way killed by jeeps. You can almost always expect a puma or early Panzers IV, sometimes some inf spam and then it is always the same = heavy tanks + inf. But allies? They have much more flexibility in strategies imo. A bunch of rangers can easily advance throu all Axis units till mid-game. But at the same time you can make a Chaffie and M16, or go with upgraded rifles + HE sherman. If you support your attack with call-in abilities, you are doomed to succeed. Allies are less predictable because they need to work more on their success. Playing with them requires more cunning and is more pleasuring, while still it's much harder to win lost territory because they often lack good brekthru weapons. Not to mention, sometimes ridiculous, axis defense spam. That is why allies should never ever lose territory, unless you are one of the best players like Sukin, who recaptured half of the map ONLY with Airborne inf (I playeed so baaad xD).

TL;DR
Axis can "look" as better but this is not how the real game is. The balance lies very deep in game mechanisms and some abilities that take many, many months to discover and master. On those smart moves is based Allied success. They are not like Axis who can spam heavy tanks with assault infantry and send them at HMG and AT guns unscratched. Pleasure and wins with Allies come with time and experience imo.

PS. And please, learn some punctuation...;)

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

JimQwilleran wrote:The most importantly, axis players are much more predictable. I personally like to play as US vs WH on high res. Enemy just spam Mg42s that die in the way killed by jeeps. You can almost always expect a puma or early Panzers IV, sometimes some inf spam and then it is always the same = heavy tanks + inf. But allies? They have much more flexibility in strategies imo.

Finally someone repeats what I have been always saying about this, also while confirming it for sure... :) Is it just a dream I wonder? :P
Allies are usually more flexible indeed!!! RAF for example..

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Allis are more flexible coz axis players are seldomly aware of stuff their doctrines do provide. Seldomly axis players use their docs to full potential. 90% of them are just: inf spam with schrecks+ stgs and Tiger/Panther tanks. Most dont even bother to unlock axis off map support which is just as good as allied (Henschels, def 280 mm barrage, firestorm, v1, sector arty etc). The fact that allied have more an urgent need of that off map stuff is why players are unlocking them quickly to use them while axis seldomly bother to think about such options even as they dont need them to get forward since, as illa said, they can overrun mgs and paks with inf and tanks having sometimes no scratch.

One sample of being not aware about doctrinal options: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=551

here they forget what their doctrine can do (suka, v1, vt etc) and booth just belive that simply getting a heavy tank is enough for the final win. This is what makes axis players predictable. They use only a little bit of the units and abilties as it is often enough to use just 50% of the units and doctrines capabilties. Allis here need to learn every single doctrinal ability, combination and unlock. Just a few experienced allied players are somtimes playing axis more unpredictable. Using untypicall units like puma with 50 mm or stubby 75 mm, Unlocking firestorm before Panther G and so on.

and RAF is not a sample for extrem high flexibility. If you manage to push them back 1-2 times and to smash their tricky glider drops behind HMG´s and having then an AA tank RAF is pretty much doomed without support. 50 mm pak that kills M10 and fireflies, A tanks that kills inf and Airplanes and RAF often stucks. Best in that is Luft and BK doc with Ostwind+ tank IV´s or luft inf with sd2 and AA tanks. (+booth can use their effective inf vs commandos).

So which flexibility are we talking about in RAF? 17 pdr tanks (but no battletanks)+ some inf that is only strong in late game+ airstikes that can be shot down by AA tanks? Is this somehow comparable to BK or terror doc Versatility with strong inf and tanks, flames or AA tanks and rocket arty (off map arty support)?

Still.... why is this topic in "BK 2 Balancing & Suggestions"? And the first post is hard to read/understand oO.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

so the point is that the American infantry die quickly , the German infantry is best ..

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

because the long distances k98 rifle kills and volkz have more life and more armor, Riflemen are weak at long range even in green cover only the vehicle m3 is good against the German infantry repeat !

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

We just answered to your post, we told you how does it work, but you still repeat your crippled sentences... What do you want then? If you can't stand riflemen, don't build them... For me they are very useful... Sometimes when I play with weaker players I challenge myself and throughout the game I build only rifles, spotters and tank hunters. I end those games with a few 5-veted rifles with around 100 inf kills and few vehicles.