USA 37mm gun immortal crew

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

USA 37mm gun immortal crew

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

I feel like the old Knights cross holders ruling this gun, its always so hard to clear them out, especially with scout car fire, you can shoot at their back from 1 meter distance for 1 min.... Axis 37mm pak crew on other hand usually dieing with 1 Jeep burst from behind. Also very resistant to inf fire, recently Gerbirgsjaegers were shooting at it for 30 sec and killed 1 man only.

Wake

Re: USA 37mm gun immortal crew

Post by Wake »

lol yes this is pretty funny. Many times I'll be playing as US, and a scout car will flank my AT gun. At that point I'll just leave it for dead and focus my attention elsewhere. But, lo and behold, 30 seconds later, I look back and there the AT gun crew is still alive, even though the scout car was shooting at it the entire time.

On the other hand, I've seen the PaK 36 crew get shredded in seconds by a Quad halftrack at long range from the front.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

confirmed.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Well, I have seen it working in both ways. Once I had flanked recrewed pak with quad haltrack and it took it also 30 sec from 1 meter to kill 3 guys ;D. Many bugs happen to at guns, sometimes they are unmovable, axis pak taken by allies has a permanent HE mode, sometimes the camouflage button is missing...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

i will try to have an special eye for that.

What seems to be bugged is the axis pak when being killed during HE mode use. If recrewed then the pak cant move or shoot or hide anymore.
Build more AA Walderschmidt