Base defences

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Kasbah

Base defences

Post by Kasbah »

Hi,

It has been discussed in other post but I'd like to talk about MG base defenses.
I don't have a problem with how effective they are, they have a role and they accomplish it perfectly, but how strong they are. Now for me it's almost compulsory to use flames, so in one second they are over. But without it it takes years to destroy them. Infantry can't obviously do anything. Arty is OK against AI but in pvp we don't arty bases and finally, tanks need A LOT of time. You need like 1.5-2 minutes with 2-3 medium tanks (no HE mode, a little less if you have it, but even so, a lot) to destroy a single one at point blank range, hence having the tanks very exposed to enemy AT squads shooting frontally.

Any idea?

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Base defences

Post by MarKr »

They are more durable in order to prevent an early game rush to your base. But hey, if you get 3 medium tanks to you ropponent's base and keep them there shooting at the emplacement for 2 minutes without him being able to do anything, it's quite clear who won the game...

lunarwolf

Post by lunarwolf »

mortar halftrack then you can steal the quad gun base defences and use them against enemy ;)

DaŇjeL_SK

Post by DaŇjeL_SK »

Guys, I think, he is writing aboute that aditional mg defence of base. It must be activated in command tree.