RAF commando AT squad.

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
tarakancheg

RAF commando AT squad.

Post by tarakancheg »

Currently the loadout of the RAF at squad is 2 zook + piat.
While in Beta ranges for zooks are fixed that still leaves you with squad that cant use its full potential because with piats you have to attack ground to reliably hit targets and so you loose your zook shots if you do that, and if you want to use full volley piat will miss almost always because of your enemy driving backwards and you being unable to attack ground him in advance. (just like you wont get an LMG on an assault squad: zooks are more offensive HHAT while piat are more suited for defence.)
The idea is to make AT squad have 2 bundles: squad can upgrade to 3 bazookas or 3 piats that way you can make your squad share same weapons and thus be better suited for different situations.

Krieger Blitzer

Re: RAF commando AT squad.

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Good idea.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Not using the attack ground move completely denies this problem.
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

CGarr

Post by CGarr »

PIAT can immobilize a tank over shotblocker to allow the zooks a free kill, so I think it'd be better to stick with the current loadout. If you want 3 zooks on one squad, just play US AB doc.

If you feel like zooks are unreasonably weak and 2 isn't enough to secure a kill in many cases, I'd agree. They're not getting buffed anytime soon though, so no point in arguing that. I've already made my arguments for why inf AT should be super strong, similar to how it is in Wikinger and Spearhead, and that went nowhere.