Wonder, Why?

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
MEFISTO

Wonder, Why?

Post by MEFISTO »

I wonder why Allie's recon airplanes can fly freely over any axis AA on AA mode? 0n the other hand Luftwaffe recon airplane can't do the same.
Last edited by MEFISTO on 02 May 2022, 13:51, edited 1 time in total.

tarakancheg

Re: Woner, Why?

Post by tarakancheg »

All recon flights cant be destroyed because it will make them a 50 muni 1 shot rocket in hands of people who know how to aim shut down airplanes (believe me, there were cases)

MEFISTO

Re: Woner, Why?

Post by MEFISTO »

tarakancheg wrote:
02 May 2022, 01:35
All recon flights cant be destroyed because it will make them a 50 muni 1 shot rocket in hands of people who know how to aim shut down airplanes (believe me, there were cases)
That was a solution back in the days because some players were doing base bombing with recon airplanes, that make no sense now since you can't use HQ AA in AA mode. But if that were the case Luftwaffe air recon is easy to destroy by any allies AA unit, while allies air recon flies freely on the map.

kwok
Team Member

Re: Wonder, Why?

Post by kwok »

What tarak says is true. So luft plane being able to fly over is a mistake. Which unit specifically is shooting the recon plane down? Or is it all AA shoots down luft planes?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

MEFISTO

Re: Wonder, Why?

Post by MEFISTO »

kwok wrote:
05 May 2022, 04:26
What tarak says is true. So luft plane being able to fly over is a mistake. Which unit specifically is shooting the recon plane down? Or is it all AA shoots down luft planes?
Any Allies AA in AA mode can take down luftwaffe recon airplane, I would check all of them starting from 50 cal half truck.