Defence fragmenttion granade

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

Defence fragmenttion granade

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Recently played def doc for first time since patch. Jeez, wtf did you do to fragmentation granade? Thats so god damn stupid, all behind cover, throwing nade, 1 man moved a bit = no nade, or you staying in cover but cant throw granade because 1 moron out of 6 staying not in cover. On practise i normally could throw them only out of buildings. Fix it back pls, you again broke the thing which worked fine -_-.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Defence fragmenttion granade

Post by MarKr »

Those grenades were meant to be only throwable from cover...it gives you better AoE than normal nades in exchange for the demand that the whole squad must be in cover. The idea was that the suqad needs to be in cover to prevent getting caught in the blast radius of their own grenade.

I'm not sure if it can be changed to activate also when only part of the squad is in cover however if yes, I am sure it would also enable the usage incase when only one man is in cover...that would totally nullify the thought behind the ability...Before it was just normal nade with bigger AoE so why shouldn't it have any downside?

Fix it back pls, you again broke the thing which worked fine -_-.

It was a bug. Sure it made it more useable but seriously - if stickes got (because of an oversight) twice as much range, they would be much more usable...would that mean that by fixing it to the state as it was meant to work, we "break something that works fine"?

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: Defence fragmenttion granade

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Make it more expensive than normal nade, all done. Currently the mechanics of activation is just stupid and annoying.