Mortar bunker

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Frost

Mortar bunker

Post by Frost »

Alright so Lads one of the things that i noticed to be very weird with Scorched earth doctrine is while you are supposedly the defensive doctrine version of PE you really have nothing in terms of emplacements you have no 75mm your PG cannot build mg emplacement and not even sangbags :lol: and honestly i don't remember a single game where i managed to successful build a heavy bunker LOL without getting smashed right then and there and anyway mg upkeep is bad for you an ammo hungry doctrine so who cares....

so the only thing you have is actually 120mm bunker alright so what do i think about it? ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT in every possible way that thing is legit gamechanger if placed under right condition however my only problem with it are actually 2 things ok so as we know your speciality as SE doctrine is literally that thing only so i don't see why we should keep the salvo with ammunition cost since you already pay ammo for that thing and i don't know whether it cost ammo upkeep or not and how much manpower it cost let me know lads about this one.

ok and the second point limited to 1? no i don't think it should be limited to 1 if anything i would say 2 or even 3 to be honest cause it's the only defense you have as Venezuela so it really does not make any sense to make it limited to 1 it takes very long to build and cost a lot so yeah.

Also as a side note it would be awesome if you can make your basic pg able to build heavy bunker and emplacements i don't want to get volks to do the dirty work they die very fast.