Flame Hetzer Camo

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Devilfish

Flame Hetzer Camo

Post by Devilfish »

Hey,
Yesterday I've played a game, where, to my suprise, my opponenet used camo on SE doc flame hetzer and it actually went invisible like TD and considering the huge range of flamethrower i had a problem taking it out with infantry since all the time i have approached it, it roasted my arses out an it remained invisible so inf could not fire bazookas, because there was simply no target to fire at. I had to flank it like idiot guessing the position and later use jumbo (yea that opponent liked flaming a lot).

So my suggestion is just remove camo ability meant for TDs from pure anti inf tank, because it doesn't make any freakin sense at all.
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

lunarwolf

Re: Flame Hetzer Camo

Post by lunarwolf »

using infantry vs flame hertzer is not the best choice. just use any Sherman and that will do the trick ;) I think it's fine as is. also the range is similar to a croc.

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

Problem isnt that flamethrower is effective vs infantry nor the range of it. Problem and BS is that it can camouflage in a TD style and in addition firing from flamethrower doesnt even give away its position, it remains invisible so you can't even shoot at it.
My point is that flamethrower tank having a camouflage ability is bullshit (why don't m4 flame and croc have camo?).

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

The Hetzer is a tiny small tank ^^

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

Tiger1996 wrote:The Hetzer is a tiny small tank ^^

I don't get your meaning. In your opinion it is ok that flamethrower tank can camouflage and remain hidden while spitting fire?

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Devilfish wrote:
Tiger1996 wrote:The Hetzer is a tiny small tank ^^

I don't get your meaning. In your opinion it is ok that flamethrower tank can camouflage and remain hidden while spitting fire?

yeah, it shouldnt be. All units get visible when shooting. I think it should be quickly obvious where the flames do come from.
Build more AA Walderschmidt