Doctrinal unlocks

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Wurf

Re: Doctrinal unlocks

Post by Wurf »

idliketoplaybetter wrote:
13 Jun 2022, 13:32
tell that to wurf.

Can u beat him, not fresh player u are?
it's always fun when someone writes on the forum about any players as he is bad, but to challenge him to 1v1 - for this he doesn't have the ball. I call them ,,BIG forum players" :D

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

MarKr wrote:
16 Jun 2022, 16:13
Jeeezus guys, can you stop this?

I read through the beginning, then some of the later posts and it is literally this:
14 Jun 2022, 17:18
It seems to me, we are simply talking of different personal tastes here.
Some people have a problem with the way the game is set and some don't have any problem with it. It is about personal taste, Hawk's personal preference (and people with similar point of view) is not more relevant than idliketoplaybetter's (and people with similar point of view) and vice versa.

Since it is not a gameplay issue but only a preference issue, one side will always end up unhappy. We (Devs) have said before what our oppinion on this topic is and our standpoind has not changed - the current CP unlocks stay. If it is a deal-breaker for you, then BK is not going to be fun for you and it might be a good idea to look for other mods or games. We are not going to change things whenever someone writes walls of text about how everything is "retarded/stupid/dumb" because they and their friends would prefer it differently, while ignoring the people who like it the way it is.

Really, what will happen if we do the changes? The ones who want them will say "Yes, it is fine now" and the ones who don't want the suggested changes will start screaming "this is retarded/stupid/dumb!!!!" and what then? Will we change it again because there will again be someone dissatisfied who is loud about it?

I don't have anything else to add here. If you keep this civil, the topic can stay open but if you don't, it will get locked.
Nothing wrong with that statement.
Nerf Mencius

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Wurf wrote:
16 Jun 2022, 21:40
13 Jun 2022, 13:32
tell that to wurf.

Can u beat him, not fresh player u are?
it's always fun when someone writes on the forum about any players as he is bad, but to challenge him to 1v1 - for this he doesn't have the ball. I call them ,,BIG forum players" :D
played often times against you or with you.
Some i win, some i loose. Cant see anythng like a BIG form player as you call me.
Nerf Mencius

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

Well, so far you only comment on me here, but in the game you have never said - so you can beat me. I don't think in 2v2 , 3v3 , 4v4 - its says nothing...you better not comment on me anywhere when you don't have the balls and it's finally calm

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Wurf wrote:
17 Jun 2022, 12:51
Well, so far you only comment on me here, but in the game you have never said - so you can beat me. I don't think in 2v2 , 3v3 , 4v4 - its says nothing...you better not comment on me anywhere when you don't have the balls and it's finally calm
cant see the difference from the forum or ingame.
Nerf Mencius

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

Good answer, for someone people :D