Doctrinal unlocks

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
idliketoplaybetter

Re: Doctrinal unlocks

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

I dunno, not my concern. Its that guy tried to count it. I havent seen you playing (and good too) maybe before last summer.

but it only proves my point, which isnt of topic. - look how fresh players with 1300 bk games are playing and see to guys with 20k HOURS in the game.

Game isnt repeative, players are.
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

idliketoplaybetter wrote:
12 Jun 2022, 22:37
and just for ur idea, check how many games maestro wurf and co. has. tavares. estardo mayor. hans.

best players I remember now

Dude, number of games means nothing. Estado has like millions of games but never became a good player at all. Not nearly.

Many of those you mentioned never had a learning curve or stick to one map/doc/strat for 10 thousands of games.

If you count these guys as "the best" just because of the number of games you probably never saw a good match.

I knew many that only had a few hundred games played but had superb gameplay and micro.

But you can see it in every game. There are players like in battlefield, world of warships, Dota 2 or lol and so on that are playing day in and out, double as much as others but remain bad players.

As for bk my experience is that casual players are often better than those who have 10k games played and that are hosting every day dozens of games. Why? Because these guys become uncreative, make new players feel bad because they lost to them and their meta strat on their Favorit map. So in the end we only have meta players that beat some newbies and thus have no competition anymore which would lead to player development and development of a skillset.

And the newbie players leave bk due to frustration und lack of fun playing this game.

I have met dozens of new but generally quite skilled players that I tried to get into BK but which after like a year left due to constant repetitive games and mentioned "old school pro players with thousands of games" that keep playing same maps, same stacked teams with same meta combos. And the names you mentioned are literally the prime example of such players that you see hosting games on same maps with same conditions and so on.

There is absolutely no player development in BK. Only old meta players and new guys that leave bk and look for better games that really require skills rather than abusing absurd mechanics and absurd units and absurd metas.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

idliketoplaybetter

I have no clue what good game and good players are. for fkn sure :DD

U tell me wurf is not the best?

idliketoplaybetter

how many time u played against tarakan, warhawks? how many wins?

play me a game and record it, show ur point and problematics in the game. dont just spray it, chairman

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I played vs Tara like 4 times 1v1 several months ago, i won once, lost 3, as far as i recall.

I must say tho Wurf with Luft doc is lately super scary.. very hard to beat him.

Why are we talking about this tho? I think we already addressed how overhauls\re-works aren't something healthy anymore.

idliketoplaybetter

pls post those games, why u dont?

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

12 Jun 2022, 22:34
I doubt he had that all in bkmod, specifically, first. And playing "good" he started just now basically. whatever, my point was in different
He started now? With 1300 games ?
I played arround 900 games of BK and i dont consider me as a new player that just started.
What are your criterias of that statement ?
Last edited by Consti255 on 13 Jun 2022, 13:23, edited 1 time in total.
Nerf Mencius

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
13 Jun 2022, 12:59
Why are we talking about this tho? I think we already addressed how overhauls\re-works aren't something healthy anymore.
We = Tigar ?
Last edited by Consti255 on 13 Jun 2022, 13:24, edited 1 time in total.
Nerf Mencius

idliketoplaybetter

Pls read exactly what I wrote. I said, playing "good".

I played tons of 1v1s against him, none lost. He will beat me eventually though. but fresh, yes.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

13 Jun 2022, 13:24
Pls read exactly what I wrote. I said, playing "good".

I played tons of 1v1s against him, none lost. He will beat me eventually though. but fresh, yes.
1300 games of a game is not fresh. Period.
Nerf Mencius

idliketoplaybetter

You I dunno who u even are. wtf. I was talking to warhawkins, why the fk u guys come with garbage?

He posted shit, prooved with shit example, I confronted and more shit came out.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

13 Jun 2022, 10:59

I tell you wurf is not the best.
Nerf Mencius

idliketoplaybetter

tell that to wurf.

Can u beat him, not fresh player u are?

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Beaten him several times yes.
And he have beaten me several times.
But what is this? A dick comparison?

All i was saying, is that tara is one of the best recent players right now and while he still fucked up in the gameplay displayed by hawks, and was forced to spen ALL his CP into basic unit unlocks just to survive is in my opinon just nonsense. I just want to prove the gropund, that it wasnt skill issues between those to players. Kwok and Tara are pretty strong players and i have problems faceing them and their playstyle. So it wents back (for my understanding atlest) that game designs played a big role in that game.
It would be fine for me if when he fucks up, he has to spend his ressources on such units to hold his ground, but not CP for basic unit unlocks.
Nerf Mencius

idliketoplaybetter

Again, read it carefully.

Guy makes a post, making up his thoughts into something, takes someone's video of garbage game and missinterpret it as his will to think.
That is not dick comparison, that is someone is putting words into someone else just cause tara is good player.

Asylum breakthrough day guys?

tarakancheg

Post by tarakancheg »

13 Jun 2022, 13:39
that is someone is putting words into someone else just cause tara is good player.
My problem with this is that noone even asked about my opinion of that game, but i guess it does not matter much here.

idliketoplaybetter

But how can u say that, warhawking is also a good player and u share so much together on the game!?

eminem dido is playing somewhere distantly

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

I can read and speak English quite well yes. :)

And i support the view of Hawks, as i wrote earlier.
Tara said, he fucked up his game and thats why he went for the basic unlocks.
And I (me myself and i) dont like beeing forced to unlock dotrinal stuff, just to survive. Even tho i fucked up in some scenarios.
For me CP unlocks should be used to bring in specilized units, upgrades and call ins what so ever from your picked doctrine and shouldnt be abused as a hold back for your suviveability.
I found myseld in many games, were i did not go for x y basic unlock just to see me army burn, becuase i did not get my M10 or other axis TD.
Dont come arround with AT guns as tara said. We all know how dominat the arty game is right now and that AT guns are slow as balls and just usefull in early to mid game stages.

CP should just spent on real doctrinal unlocks. My point of view.
Nerf Mencius

idliketoplaybetter

Consti255 wrote:
13 Jun 2022, 13:51
We all know
are u sure we all know that?

idliketoplaybetter

U guys create huge problems, then find super solutions in ur head and post ur mega thinkings here, expecting that it is what u see it is.., without it even wanting to play the game urself and not realizing that game is being changed constantly and player pool had decreased.
Whilst also picking up situations that are remotely close to what u think it is the problem in a first place.

Sure u will be unsatisfied by the end results. There is no cure.

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

well...
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

13 Jun 2022, 14:14
U guys create huge problems, then find super solutions in ur head and post ur mega thinkings here, expecting that it is what u see it is.., without it even wanting to play the game urself and not realizing that game is being changed constantly and player pool had decreased.
Whilst also picking up situations that are remotely close to what u think it is the problem in a first place.

what ever you taking.
Gimme some.
Nerf Mencius

idliketoplaybetter

Play some better player (like Tarakancheg) and he will surprise you enough, not to see problems of constant same strats within complete gameplay.

That is how better games emerge, good players are literally innovate with tools.

Nobody is playing that and leave no chance for a fun game which is what you are leaving out of consideration all the time.

My point was that even his own thinking was backed with a wrong example.
I asked for a better one and response was - I dont play the game cause reasons game is boring already.
But from watching someones game he can see only his own perspective, over and over.

What to discuss here? What level of logic is that? What development results can be achieved after this? You guys whine and cry of things that just not there.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

13 Jun 2022, 10:59

by far not. His build order is literally the same. Even the spots where he places his scout car at bloody gulch, hill 112 and la fiere is the same.

Late game is like:
"I drop fallis nonstop into masses of enemie tanks and try henschels. Then i drop out."

"I build 4 76 sherman with off map arty in a row. If they dont work, i get SP and nothing else with 1500 MP to spare. If that doesnt work i drop even when i have map controle and ressources."

Lately he took SE in order to abuse the cheap Hummel.
Wurf is a prime example of meta and unit abuse and map abuse.

Anyway.
13 Jun 2022, 14:14

Right, there is no game i spend this much time with, literally studying every aspect of it.
I was leading crusades by abusing the most abusive units like the 88 or stupa in the past, or the panzer IV and uploaded several dozens of replays in a row untill everyone understood the issue and fixed it (low received damage from arty for naked 88, OP armor on Panzer IV etc.) But it required dozens of replays and even more games, i pissed every player off by abusing what was abusive (lately several armor car off map barrage in a row from several cars or heavy Grille abuse).

But i am sick of playing dozens of games where i have to abuse everything that i can, just to prove whats wrong, pissing players off only to wait 3 years minimum before changes are being made.

So no, I AM NOT GOING TO DO THIS AGAIN.

13 Jun 2022, 13:50
But how can u say that, warhawking is also a good player and u share so much together on the game!?

Well, i played a few games with him and we both share many opinions based on private conversations. Tara is by far one of the best and one of the very few that has skills and doesnt rely on certain abusive nasty units.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

idliketoplaybetter

You literally ignored what I point and what even Tarakancheg said to all this before that.
This game is not an example, although it is supposed to be considered as "I found a nice example" to my previously stated views on the game.

How more fragile this logical construction can be to state over it a huge reconstruction of the game?

There is meta in the game, wurf is a good example of it. But the irony is, beating him is the fun too, and playing what he plays is fun for him. Eventhough, you cant take that he evolved a lot. His CPM is 146% higher than it used to be.

It's been always about the same strats for a jerky players , I simply cant undersatnd how your possible rebuild will help with it?
That is rhetorical question.