Axis AA Crew members still drunk after all the years:p

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Panzer-Lehr-Division

Axis AA Crew members still drunk after all the years:p

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Hey so, i noticed that Axis AA Guns somehow still take a long time to destroy allied planes? Sometimes it even feels impossible, doesn't matter small/medium Sized maps, meanwhile Allies AA shred axis planes still like they paper planes made by a children, So i suggest to atleast make the axis AA more accurate towards planes even bit more than they are now as it still feels impossible, atleast in AA mode. Or atleast buff the dmg as in they NOT ALWAYS HIT their shots but if they do it does decent amount of dmg as it feels like allied planes also have more hp than axis one, No. I am not complaining but i see this as an problem that exist since a loooong time now, it already feel bit wierd that you need to have around 5 AA guns meanwhile 1 allied quad 50cal aa gun shreds around 4 plane. I've never been good with words in the forum but many ppl probably can agree.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Axis AA Crew members still drunk after all the years:p

Post by MarKr »

Any replay showing where you had 5 AAs to take down planes?

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Def doc 20 mm HT... try that. Its a beast.

Generally all aa works pretty well when placed correctly.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

berse2212

Post by berse2212 »

The opel blitz shreds planes rn imho. Maybe give those a shot.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

yeah we tested AA like crazy. which unit exactly is under performing? was it on AA mode? it's been a while since you played and AA units don't do as well at all unless theyre in AA mode. it's a recent change where they got major buffs in AA mode to the point where they reliably shoot down planes but are unreliable if not. forces a strategic decision of tradeoffs.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Red

Post by Red »

The only gripe I have with the current AA is, that the AA mode immobilises the unit.
Meaning in order to have AA cover while advancing, one needs at least 2 units rolling over (one in AA mode covering, the other one advancing), which slows the advance down quite a bit, and sucks if there is an AA unit cap.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

That’s assuming you want 100% coverage. The skill to AA is to turn them on areas that are high target for airstrikes, turn them off between cooldown periods of failed airstrikes, and time attacks when the skies are clear. Strategic tradeoff. If AA was always on and mobile imagine the air doc POV. How the hell would you ever kill heavy tanks that have a mobile shield?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.