Canadian Bazooka

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Consti255

Re: Canadian Bazooka

Post by Consti255 »

ok
Nerf Mencius

Doomsdaymachine

Post by Doomsdaymachine »

From what ive found so far, the 2 zooks absolutely rock, almost suspiciously good, Im wondering what peoples opinions would be to changing them to PIATs, since the CADs can already get 2 brens/3 stens as well, is keeping the 2 zooks a bit much for a squad of regular infantry (or do they count as elite infantry?)

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Doomsdaymachine wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 19:11
From what ive found so far, the 2 zooks absolutely rock, almost suspiciously good, Im wondering what peoples opinions would be to changing them to PIATs, since the CADs can already get 2 brens/3 stens as well, is keeping the 2 zooks a bit much for a squad of regular infantry (or do they count as elite infantry?)
The whole idea was to allow more Zookas for CW as alternative to PIATs, so.. there is no point in changing them to PIATs, obviously...

tarakancheg

Post by tarakancheg »

Problem with PIATs is that they have terrible accuracy against moving targets, and even if they manage to land a hit on their target, the damage isn't always enough to 1-shot even a HT, so most of the time PIAT squad is a waste of MP of 320 MP for a squad, and 41 to reinforce because you can get 6p for less mp.

Doomsdaymachine

Post by Doomsdaymachine »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 19:19
Doomsdaymachine wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 19:11
The whole idea was to allow more Zookas for CW as alternative to PIATs, so.. there is no point in changing them to PIATs, obviously...
I cant argue with that, dont get me wrong im very happy with them having zooks, I just didnt know if they would become too good at being both AT and anti inf, though with RA doc, there isnt a lot of good AT or anti inf in one package, it seems i have answered my own statement..

Cheers.