Scoped MP44's for the hauptmann call-in squad

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
MenciusMoldbug

Scoped MP44's for the hauptmann call-in squad

Post by MenciusMoldbug »

Hey, I just wanted to make a suggestion regarding an old thing still remaining in BK but not in use currently and that is the scoped MP44.

There is currently a scoped MP44 sitting in BK's game files that goes unused. I am thinking why not give it to the SS squad as a replacement for the normal MP44 upgrade they get.

Why? Well:

- The SS squad already starts with G43's, a STG44, and a sniper. The G43's are an upgrade choice for assault grenadiers if they want to choose G43's or STG's. Statistically, both weapons are good upgrades, and it is all a matter of preference. In the case of the SS squad, I don't find it very cost-efficient to replace their G43's with STG44's compared to replacing KAR98's with STG44's or G43's (in the case of assault grenadiers).

- I really want to see the scoped MP44 come back because it was a cool weapon in BK, so basically my main reason is for cool factor.

Really I just want it because it was a badass gun and I miss it, plus I wanna see them picked up by a riflemen one day in BK :D

CGarr

Re: Scoped MP44's for the hauptmann call-in squad

Post by CGarr »

I'd be down, MG's and shrecks kinda suck since they limit the squads mobility and the normal STG is underwhelming since G43's are already good.

The squad can already get some stupidly good DPS with double MG's, so the scope STG's would be a pretty tame alternative.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: Scoped MP44's for the hauptmann call-in squad

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

I am still dreaming about Knights Cross Holders coming back with scoped mp44 to replace shitty volksturm :D