Theory: Kwoks plan to destroy BK

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
PanzarFather

Theory: Kwoks plan to destroy BK

Post by PanzarFather »

In my humble opinion, last new patch wasn't perfect, but much was pretty good in terms of balance. Some axis doctrines have been improved I think: Luftwaffe for example was thought through and slimmed down to it's nessesary perks, much have been perfected. I will give creds to the devs Kwok or Mark for that.
Axistanks was something to be counting for, but allies had their strenghts too. In the match against Theodisk today, he was hiding his units pretty smart and taking down a lot of my infantry and armored cars.
There was no need to go back and make allies OP-unreal again. I played allies today too when the new latest patch came out, and it wasn't even fun, I could go and make tea and crush respected axisplayers without even thinking in this new patch.

This is the theory:

Kwok buffed axis on purpose last new patch, and by doing so, axis wasn't OP, but had some strengths again and were able to fight allies on equal terms.
The old allies players like N essi for example and others like him have problebly got smacked on the nose by good axis players and were crying their eyes off and complaining on the forum about this, as Kwok has expected. And so he released this new version today 2020-11-06 where allies are 5 times better, because then many allies players will be happy so they can sit back and relax and instantly win all the time again, and axis players like myself and my friends have been blocked from all communication so our voice won't be heard, except in my "PanzerFathers BK-group" on steam.

I made my assumtions and build my teory like this for these reasons:

The BETA from spring 2020 was about allies being extremly OP. Me and others complained about this on the forum, and we got a lot of hate for that from the developers themselves -> Kwok and Mark, which is absurd in itself. Devs should never respond with hate when someone is coming with perspectives and critics in a respectful manner and want to improve the game. Not only did they talk shit about me behind my back, they let their allies-minions mock me and some of my friends on their discordchannel, and then they blocked us from their chat on discord and Steam. Suddenly this summer, the new patch was released and axis was buffed a bit. Me and others were suprised, but I knew something wasn't right. Why would Kwok and Mark deny everything we said about allies being OP on the BETA and suddenly buff axis on the release?

Their plan was to release this new update of course.
Many old good allies players with thousands of wins have HUGE egos, they want a sure win, they problebly like this update.When I tried allies today and didn't have to do much work to win, I thought it was extremly boring, even though I was winning. I don't understand why BK needed to be destroyed like this, it's boring and stupid.
Last edited by PanzarFather on 06 Nov 2020, 20:31, edited 1 time in total.

Warhawks97

Re: Theory: Kwoks plan to destroy BK

Post by Warhawks97 »

where did markr or kwok reacted with hate?

I for my part never saw that.

And your last part sounds like the devs are some sort of super conspirators.
And they dont have "Mocking dudes" or whatever that walk arround on discord channels.

What BS is that?

The axis buff from summer was simply quite crazy, esspecially the tank phases and the tec phases were quite imbalanced.

What allies got is some sort of compensations bc their guns for the most part didnt do shit and those which did came after at least 5 CP and only for paper tanks and in certain docs only.

So, if you refer to the 76 gun changes, well, sorry, it was overdue for many years already.

And tell me one thing? What would kwok have from purposely "destroying" BK?

Honestly, i cant take such topics serious. Open specific topics over specific issues with arguments.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Warhawks97 wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 20:30
where did markr or kwok reacted with hate?

I for my part never saw that.

And your last part sounds like the devs are some sort of super conspirators.
And they dont have "Mocking dudes" or whatever that walk arround on discord channels.

What BS is that?
Don't worry, I will explain everything for you.

"where did markr or kwok reacted with hate?"

In my first post on this forum about "allies being OP and need to be nerfed", you can read Marks replys and they are pretty passive aggressive and argumentative, he have been more bold aggressive against me on their discord-channel. Kwok have never gone out with fullblown emotional hatred on this forum or discord towards me, instead he uses his hatred to talk shit about me behind my back, and he did it very early, long before I even brought up the disbalance between allies and axis, pretty insulting stuff too about how my inability to speak, since my english isn't the best etc.
Yes, I call these types of attacks from both of them "hatred".

"And your last part sounds like the devs are some sort of super conspirators. "

Not "super conspirators", but Kwok is most likely not a fanboy of the axis. Yes I know both he and Mark have answered to my accusation about them being allies-fanboys in terms like "We simply just see two types of units of a battlefield that we want to balance", but ever since they became devs, allies have always been OP in BK, I wonder why. When the old devs first made this mod, axis was fantastic, maybe a bit OP.
There are thousands of videogames on the market and ALL that has anything to do with ww2 is always anti-german, I don't know if it is a super conspiracy, you tell me. Why is it like that?

"And they dont have "Mocking dudes" or whatever that walk arround on discord channels."

Yes, there is a team of like 10 PanzerFather-haters on their discord channel who just hate me for no real good reason other that I might have provoked them when we have played, maybe I have joked about the allies multicultural empire or something while winning and they got traumatized of that and hated me forever, I don't know.
As soon as I and some others came up with some perspectives on allies being OP in the old patch, I was insulted by some random people "SHUT UP PANZERFATHER, NO ONE LISTEN TO YOU, FUCK YOU" blablabla.
Devs was letting these people say things like that, I question why they throwed these attacks towards me and defended myself from these wierd attacks, and I was spammed with these attacks and repeated insults. Kwok or Mark came in and said something along the lines of "No drama, this is a warning" and deleted both my answers and their insults.
Last time it happend, it was Lehr being super-toxic and tried to bully me for no reason at all really, I never went aggressive on him, just asking him why he started calling me stuff, and answered some of his points. Then Kwok sent me a private message saying something like "You have violated our rules, you will be banned/muted", I asked if he only did that to me and he said that Lehr also was muted.
Lehr didn't say anything more that day in the chat, but the next day he was able to talk in their discordchat again, but I wasn't, not for weeks.
All this "we are objective, we just want people to follow the rules and everyone get equal treatment and warnings" is bullshit, they apply it on me for defending myself from these verbal assults, but let these bullies continue to talk in there.
That is also a form of hatred from Kwok and Mark I would say to behave like that.
Last edited by PanzarFather on 07 Nov 2020, 02:55, edited 1 time in total.

autraymond

Post by autraymond »

This is GLORIOUS!
"There are 2 kind of people who play CoH, those who only play Axis and those who don't give a f***!" - Kwok 2021

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

PanzarFather wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 22:28

"And your last part sounds like the devs are some sort of super conspirators. "

Not "super conspirators", but Kwok is most likely not a fanboy of the axis. Yes I know both he and Mark have answered to my accusation about them being allies-fanboys in terms like "We simply just see two types of units of a battlefield that we want to balance", but ever since they became devs, allies have always been OP in BK, I wonder why. When the old devs first made this mod, axis was fantastic, maybe a bit OP.
There are thousands of videogames on the market and ALL that has anything to do with ww2 is always anti-german, I don't know if it is a super conspiracy, you tell me. Why is it like that?

Old devs made a mod made for axis compstomp... there was no balance. There were just two allied OP units back then: Tetrarch and Priest. But Stupa and stuff was much worse, sooo.

But keep going with your "old devs made perfect version".

When US HMG emplacment was vanilla, taken down by rifles.
When 57 mm didnt pen anything and took 7 sec to reload while German tanks including the KT just needed 5 seconds
When Garand couldnt hit anything and shot slower than K98 at all but the very closest ranges
When every axis solider had STG
When Axis had endless perma MG bunkers with big vision
Axis had super low reinforce cost while allied bleeded out.... Basically, Allis were all about Priest, Tetrarch and M10 and perhaps scott. The 76 gun had arround 32% pen chance vs tank IV before it got upped to 49,7 and now at least 60+ something.
Churchills died to 50 mm AT guns
When stationary naked 88 guns took no damage from arty and had damage values like a nuke weapon

this list would include at least 30 more points.....

I cant hear this bullshit anymore. There was only SVT team capable of playing Allis and my clan but it required timing and teamplay and no mistakes. And SVT was then only good with sukin or predator as their best guy sand with the same combo units over and over again. Keep talking trash.

This here are replays from 2015 when the most brutal imbalance was already fixed by Wolf like the 57 mm AT gun and some stuff. But still:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=276

Just go through the replay section yourself. Page 20-25. Back then i uploaded tons of vids and proof of how broken the game was.
viewforum.php?f=16&start=550

Or this in particular:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=617

I still have all my replays saved reaching back till 2011. I can send you all and the list includes many of these Blitzkrieg replays which lasted only 9-16 mins. Sometimes only 3 on standard res.

Yes, 3 min in a 4 vs 4 with standard res on halfaya pass vs SVT clan (with my clan) and we as axis. I am glad axis cant win games within 3 mins anymore. But back then it happened. Just schwimmwagen (pe) volksgren (WH) spam early on.
Wespe just costed only 3 CP or so.....

Lets be honest, the majority of axis players back then was simply brain dead with always the same bunker shit and stuhs/stupa.

This is the biggest trash ive ever read and the old replay section is full of evidence. Too bad old forum doesnt exist anymore bc there i also already uploaded lots of rush games with axis.

"And they dont have "Mocking dudes" or whatever that walk arround on discord channels."
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 06 Nov 2020, 23:51, edited 2 times in total.

Mood

Post by Mood »

I actually find the current development a lot more balanced and objective than the one in the "Wolf_Cz" era, when fanboys were practically running the show (one of them is posting in this thread right now). It was so horrible that I didn't touch the mod for years.

With these developers I've been pretty satisfied so far (only really disliked the overnerf/streamline of Def doc bunkers).

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Mood wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 23:45
I actually find the current development a lot more balanced and objective than the one in the "Wolf_Cz" era, when fanboys were practically running the show (one of them is posting in this thread right now). It was so horrible that I didn't touch the mod for years.

With these developers I've been pretty satisfied so far (only really disliked the overnerf/streamline of Def doc bunkers).
Its still Wolf running the mod i think. Without him starting the community patch we wouldnt have any BK today.
And for the most part he fixed the worst imbalances and broken units in particular and thus opened up whole new strategies with units that have never been usefull before.

And yes, i am a fanboy. BK doc is my favorit doctrine ever since.

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

Your theory is just a theory.
Hawks is right, shit was outright broken back then, remember KCH, stupa, mortar bunkers on Axis side? Priests on Allied?
There were literally people leaving the mod because nobody wanted to play Allies other than Arty doc + some sidekick.

Tell me, how Allies are now 5 times better with current small update?

I am hearing this all the time, since I was ever involved with the mod, once its the Allied players that think Axis are OP, once its the Axis players that think Allies are OP. All the time, but also at THE SAME TIME.

Nobody wants to "destroy BK", I dont know the context, but if they ignored you, warned you, banned you ? They probably had a reason. You come here and your first posts are about ridiculous theories, some false claims and you are still surprised ?
If you have some valid points, that are for current version, come with them, in separate topics, with some kind of valid "proofs" why do you think its not okay, balanced or whatever, not this nonsense.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

At first, i was against Kwok being a part of the team.. but later, we became friends; and now i no longer mind him being one at all.

@Panzerfather
i don't think anyone has banned you on Discord or anywhere else.. if so, let me know and i can fix this.
However; if i'm not mistaken... i think Kwok banned you over the Steam match-making group chat, right? And i believe this was due to some racial comments from your side, which can't be tolerated.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

He’s banned on discord too for repeated anti Semitic posts. This was a couple months ago. He was given multiple warnings, a mute period, and eventually a ban. I can find records but that was before we started the logger.

Following I started the steam group chat. He was reinvited there by my with a clean slate. He crossed the line again and I was asked by multiple people to kick him from that as well. I agreed with their reports and kicked.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Krieger Blitzer

Then i'm sorry Panzerfather, i'm afraid the forum is the LAST place available to you where you can freely express your opinion about the game.
So, if you would like devs to hear your thoughts.. never come up with any racial discrimination remarks, or you will lose access to this platform too.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I'll leave people to decide the validity of your theory but I can see there several points that are either half-truths or out of context so I will comment on those to put them in a perspective.
PanzarFather wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 19:15
In the match against Theodisk today, he was hiding his units pretty smart and taking down a lot of my infantry and armored cars.
(...)
I played allies today too when the new latest patch came out, and it wasn't even fun, I could go and make tea and crush respected axisplayers without even thinking in this new patch.
I don't want you to take this as me giving you "hate" but in the past you also spoke of situations where you "destroyed Axis base with a single 101st unit and an Airstrike" (or I think it was this combination, not sure, it was a few months ago) and you used this example as one of the "proofs" that "Allies are OP". Later it showed up that the game was agaist AI. Could you post the replays so that people can see the game and what specific situations where "allies were OP" occured there?
PanzarFather wrote:
and axis players like myself and my friends have been blocked from all communication so our voice won't be heard, except in my "PanzerFathers BK-group" on steam.
(...)
and then they blocked us from their chat on discord and Steam
I don't know who all these friends are. I know only about you and Apollo/Dreadlief.
You got muted for 2 weeks after some insults were given between you and Panzer-Lehr. Both of you got the 2-week mute. You got muted for violation of the Discord rules, later, as it was said here already, banned for anit-semitic messages.

Dreadlief got muted because one day he came to the server and started insulting people (saying they are losers etc. just out of nowhere), they returned the insults and Dreadlief then deleted his messages from the main chat so that it looked that THEY started insulting him first. Unfortunately, Discord doesn't keep logs of deleted/edited messages so we don't have any proof. But several people saw it and in a private conversation with kwok he even indirectly admitted it. I can find the screenshots if need be.
Anyway, he got muted at first for a week or two but we (admins and "server guards" of the channel) were discussing if we should extend the mute or just ban him because this wasn't the first time he got some form of punishment and, honestly, none of us there belived that his behavior would improve over time. But before we came to any consensus about what to do about him, he left the channel on his own...or at least that's what Tiger said.
So...so much about that. Also you say you were "blocked from all communication" yet you're posting here, so you still have a way to communicate with us as long as you don't break any forum rules too.

Don't mean to point fingers here but it is pretty hypocritical to say here "we were blocked so we couldn't be heard" (even when you know your mutes/ban were issued for breaking the Discord channel rules) and at the same time be part of Dreadlief's channel where he bans people for no reason given at all or for simply disagreeing that "Allies are OP" - THAT is "blocking people so they cannot be heard". If you have such a problem with this practice I wonder why you don't leave the channel.
PanzarFather wrote:
Me and others complained about this on the forum, and we got a lot of hate for that from the developers themselves -> Kwok and Mark, which is absurd in itself. Devs should never respond with hate when someone is coming with perspectives and critics in a respectful manner and want to improve the game.
I don't think I said anything "hateful" but I admit I was pretty angry when I wrote one of the replies there.
However, there was a reason. I addressed the points you brought up and gave there logical explanations why many of those points were not valid or only valid in a very, very specific situations (or in a few cases the numbers were wrong alltogether). Then in that topic someone (I think it was Sepp) said something like "devs write here long posts to obscure the truth with some limited views instead of taking holistic view" (not a direct quote but it is the main point of the reply). This is where I got angry because:
1) your original post was a wall of text, so how else should a person react to each point other than with a wall of text
2) majority of the points in your original topic were taken with a "tunnel vision" and were actually missing that "holistic view" that Sepp claimed that your post had.

I listed there examples of different possible combinations of powerful bonuses that Axis have access to because I was reasonably sure that you had no idea how powerful these combinations were and to some extent I think you still don't know it. I also mentioned the cases where the points were provably not true.

I admit I should have written that with cool mind and not when I was angry but I really don't think I replied with hate.
(if anyone is interested, the topic is here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3591&p=33131#p33131)
PanzarFather wrote:
Why would Kwok and Mark deny everything we said about allies being OP on the BETA and suddenly buff axis on the release?
We already said it to Dreadlief - the changes that happened by the end of the beta happened because people requested them here on the forum - you can look up the topics if you want.
PanzarFather wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 22:28
Yes, there is a team of like 10 PanzerFather-haters on their discord channel who just hate me for no real good reason other that I might have provoked them when we have played, maybe I have joked about the allies multicultural empire or something while winning and they got traumatized of that and hated me forever, I don't know.
First,the underlined part is probably the reason some people on that channel don't like you. Do you expect you can provoke people in the game and outside of the is everything forgotten? Second, we don't tell to people on that Discord server what to say or how to react to other members. I wonder how you got that idea...maybe that is how it works on Dreadlief's Discord? Anyway, as I said, Panzer-lehr got muted just as you did. I don't remember him commenting back on the server the next day but I remember one of the "server guards" saying in the admin room that Panzer-lehr appealed for lifting the mute after the mute period expired. I am pretty sure he got later banned for the insults against you.

Another thing is that you guys got yourselves into the position yourselves - either by provoking people in the game, as you admitted yourself, or by coming to the server with claims how "allies are OP" and whenever someone disagreed, you never backed your opinion with any solid evidence. Whenever someone asked you to play a game against them and show in the game that what you say is true, you guys never accepted the match. So what do you expect? That people will believe you because you say "this is my experience, just trust me"?

But there is one thing that Warhawks actually already asked - why would we intentionally destroy this game? Really, think about it. People don't do things "just because" there is always some motive behind people's actions. Why would we invest hundreds of hours of our free time into this mod just to destroy it? Even IF we wanted to destroy the mod, why would we take this long approach when all we need to do is delete it from Steam and the old version from moddb and just not give anyone permission to continue developing the mod? It would take us only a few hours and the mod would be dead within a few days, maybe weeks and nobody could stop us from doing so.

So if nothing else, please, answer at least this: For what logical reason would we invest so much of our free time and for what logical reason would we put up with all this sort of feedback (especially kwok, who, for some reason, gets the blame from the community for EVERYTHING - even things that were changed before he became a dev) if we just wanted to destroy the mod?

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Lol “people just hate me for no good reason”

With all your posts about Jews on discord, I’m surprised you’d say this given one of your talking points is them saying the exact same thing while ignoring their own getting kicked out of 109 countries.

Lol at this whole thread.

Kwok didn’t destroy BK. He, along with MarKr, Warhawks, T1gar, Figgo, CGar, and Wolf have all helped breathe new life into BK.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Watman1

Post by Watman1 »

hmpf
1st Cheerleader from
Team Allied Fanboys

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

A am glad that you guys answered good on this post, especially Mark, he came with good solid explinations.
It is a lot to answer for me, so it will take a while.

Point nr 1 about being banned on discord-group:

Other people have made political posts on the discord-group, political posts that were anti-nazi and anti-white = no warnings, no bans, no mute was the result of that, even when I pointed it out to Mark, he shrugged his shoulders.
Anytime I made a joke about multiculturalism or anything like that, the devs were QUICK to give me warnings and bans.
So for you to come and say that "We never banned you because you came with perspectives about the mod, only your racial comments", that is simply not the whole truth. Yes I said something poltical sometimes, sometimes it was a harmless joke about BLM or something, but then Kwok came in being super serious and took the chance to warned me. Rediculous stuff.
You try to make it sound like I came in and totally disrespected all of the wishes of the devs and bombarded the whole discordchannel with racial comments, it is simply not the whole truth here.

Point nr 2 about being disliked:

As I said, there is a bunch of people that have decided to dislike me for whatever childish reasons, I would say like 10 players, I am not the only one who make provoking half-toxic jokes and comments in games, there are players who are 10 times more toxic than I can ever dream to be.
On the other hand, I KNOW that there is more than 10 BK players that do like me and have said it openly, many times, and problebly
most BK-players give a fuck about me or anyone else for that matter.
The point of this talk about me being liked or disliked is that the devs unleashed their little PanzerFather hate-army on their discord-channel, they let them swarm their discordchannel with heavy insults against me as a person, and in most of those cases I didn't throw insult back that much, I asked why these guys started to try to mock me or whatever, and I answered some of their points, and I got muted 2 weeks for that.
Yes, Lehr started to talk in their channel the very next day, the guy who were supposed to be muted two weeks.
Devs have been bias.

Point nr 3 about the 1v1 argument:

I don't play BK because I want my stats to be super-good and to gain some kind of status among the community.
I think the game has a awesome team-play, where each doctrine can complete the other teammates weakness in their doctrine.
I am a team-player that is what I think is fun, I play because I want to have fun, nothing else.

That is why I never play 1v1, not because I am afraid to lose or want to prove anything.

I am convinced however, that IF I would love 1v1 and spent a lot of time playing 1v1, I would become pretty decent at it.
1v1 is very different from team-play, a totaly different game-style that I am not use to.
I have however TREID 1v1 in testing-games with Mark while we talked on discord, so it is a lie that I have refused to look in to it.

Point nr 4 "- why would we intentionally destroy this game?"

The short answer is, I don't know.
I want to know why you and Kwok want to destroy this time.
I can only speculate.

My guess is that, just like Wolfenstein, Call of Duty ww2, Let hell Loose and other games like that are pro-allies and anti-german/anti-white, that there is some hatred for "nazis". No game would be released on the market making the "nazis" the heroes, that doens't exist. You tell me why it is like that, is it a conspiricy?
There is problebly a market for a pro-German game, yet no pro-German game is being made.
Blitzkreigmod was made from a guy who saw Company of Heroes and it's potential. He looked at the game while he played it and problebly said to himself "Hey, this game is fantastic, but the axis-side are inferior, allies can do much more variations of things, what if I twist and tweak it a little and put in a lot of variation for the axis?" And then we get BK-mod. Someone with love in their heart for the German military had programmed and made the game so much more diverse and dynamic.
BK became populair, problebly because of that, and after that old dev retire, he thought that he could pass the torch to Kwok and Mark and continue the greatness.
And here we are. allies are 5 times better than axis. They have done like everyone does, they make this a game where you are allies the good guys crushing and defeating nazis. That is my only explination, but I would love to know their honest intention on why they make axis useless and allies overpowered, I can only guess.

"So if nothing else, please, answer at least this: For what logical reason would we invest so much of our free time and for what logical reason would we put up with all this sort of feedback (especially kwok, who, for some reason, gets the blame from the community for EVERYTHING - even things that were changed before he became a dev) if we just wanted to destroy the mod?"

My answer:
As I stated above, I don't know why you would want that. Maybe Kwok likes the thought to piss people like me off, or any other good old axis player. Maybe he feels good knowing that Europeans who are against multiculturalism and are pro-white gets beaten in videogames by American liberals. I don't know.
Last edited by PanzarFather on 07 Nov 2020, 13:01, edited 1 time in total.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Walderschmidt wrote:
07 Nov 2020, 02:10
Lol “people just hate me for no good reason”

With all your posts about Jews on discord, I’m surprised you’d say this given one of your talking points is them saying the exact same thing while ignoring their own getting kicked out of 109 countries.

Lol at this whole thread.

Kwok didn’t destroy BK. He, along with MarKr, Warhawks, T1gar, Figgo, CGar, and Wolf have all helped breathe new life into BK.

Wald
As I understood this when talking to Kwok months ago on discord, he does the main programming, other devs do other things. That is why I cast my blame on him first and for most.
Also, the headline of this post creates big attention, I made it like that on purpose to provoke a bit. But yes, ALL devs have contribute to making allies 5 times better now, not only Kwok.

Krieger Blitzer

i find it pretty astonishing how you always come up with the conflict of "Liberal multi-culturalism vs pro-white Nazis" then somehow try linking it with the devs intentions of developing this game...

Let me remind that this is just a PvP game, which has nothing to do with political ideologies or whatnot... i mean, i expected you to support your allegations on Kwok for destroying BK MOD by saying for example that he wants to do so because he is working on another CoH2 MOD of his own called "Platoons" MOD iirc, but i believe he even doesn't work on that anymore.. so, even that example would be invalid.

Also, the fact that there is no "pro Nazis" games on the market.. is due to how victors always write history.
So, it's a nature outcome...

Having said that, i would like to remind you again that Bk Mod has no interest in politics.
Neither for Nazis favor, nor for Allied favor... There is no political agendas in this game.

And there are players from all around the world here in this community; Whites, Africans, Asians, Arabs, etc. Everyone has his own religion, and his own beliefs.. this game doesn't advertise for ANY of these beliefs; it only aims on having a balanced PvP experience.. and the "rules" are here so that no one would offend anyone else who is different to them. We all need to respect each other and have fun playing! That's it.

Watman1

Post by Watman1 »

PanzarFather wrote:
07 Nov 2020, 02:51
allies are 5 times better than axis.
i beg to differ, for now the tech speed is pretty even.

replay included.
Attachments
4v4 07.11.2020.rec
(3.02 MiB) Downloaded 47 times
1st Cheerleader from
Team Allied Fanboys

CGarr

Post by CGarr »

PanzarFather wrote:
My guess is that, just like Wolfenstein, Call of Duty ww2, Let hell Loose and other games like that are pro-allies and anti-german/anti-white, that there is some hatred for "nazis". No game would be released on the market making the "nazis" the heroes, that doens't exist. You tell me why it is like that, is it a conspiricy?
How is Hell Let Loose biased in either direction? Have you ever even played the game? It's a multiplayer-only FPS, so there is no bias in the writing because there is no writing. As for the balance, both factions are competent, and the faction you play as doesn't really have a huge impact on the game the way it does in BK. The same could be said for Call of Duty WWII's multiplayer, I haven't played the singleplayer so I can't really comment. I think it's a pretty safe bet that a version of the game where the Nazis (no need for quotations, the dudes wearing swastika armbands and screaming in german accents are nazis) would not sell as well as the version that was actually made.

There is no conspiracy, people just tend not to like Nazis because they are shitty people and because they tend to bitch nonstop about non-existant issues (this post is a great example).
PanzarFather wrote:
There is problebly a market for a pro-German game, yet no pro-German game is being made.
There is a greater market for unbiased or anti-nazi games. If someone is going to go through the effort of making a game for profit, they will cater to the biggest market they can.
PanzarFather wrote:
Blitzkreigmod was made from a guy who saw Company of Heroes and it's potential. He looked at the game while he played it and problebly said to himself "Hey, this game is fantastic, but the axis-side are inferior, allies can do much more variations of things, what if I twist and tweak it a little and put in a lot of variation for the axis?" And then we get BK-mod.
Neither of us are the original devs, therefore we can only guess their intentions through inductive reasoning, but I'm like 90% sure this mod was made with the goal of making Company of Heroes more realistic and less repetitive by dropping the TTK and introducing a ton of new features. The mod was definitely biased towards axis in its earlier versions, but I think that is mainly because many units still behaved more like their vanilla counterparts at the time, and said vanilla counterparts were not designed with BK's greater emphasis on realism in mind.

The priority early on for making individual units behave more realistically (and therefore buffing them) would have been Axis units, because there are more hardcore Axis fans than Allied fans since Axis has all the cool shit. Hardcore fans for anything are going to be the ones that bitch nonstop if the in-game faction they are a fan of does not represent the lore (or in this case, history) accurately.

The changes to make Allies competitive again were inevitable if balance was the goal of the devs (which I think it is fair to assume that it is), they just came as a response to the game's inbalance rather than from endless outcry of hardcore Allied fans, as there are very few hardcore Allied fans (Hawks and Lioneus are the only ones I can think of). This point is demonstrable in that while there is massive outrage and endless screaming and moaning whenever a change that favors Allies is pushed, relatively few people get that worked up about changes that favor Axis. Changes that favor Allies also tend to get reverted more often than those that favor Axis, and reversion of changes generally happens when you have hardcore fans of the opposing faction frothing at the mouth and harassing the devs nonstop.
PanzarFather wrote:
Someone with love in their heart for the German military had programmed and made the game so much more diverse and dynamic.
This is either entirely irrelevant or just proves people's point about there being a bias towards Axis in BK, very constructive. Thank you.
PanzarFather wrote:
BK became populair, problebly because of that, and after that old dev retire, he thought that he could pass the torch to Kwok and Mark and continue the greatness.
And here we are. allies are 5 times better than axis. They have done like everyone does, they make this a game where you are allies the good guys crushing and defeating nazis. That is my only explination, but I would love to know their honest intention on why they make axis useless and allies overpowered, I can only guess.
Please humor me with why you think Allies are 5 times stronger. I guarantee there are more replays demonstrating that to be untrue than you could ever provide to support said claim.
PanzarFather wrote:
As I stated above, I don't know why you would want that. Maybe Kwok likes the thought to piss people like me off, or any other good old axis player. Maybe he feels good knowing that Europeans who are against multiculturalism and are pro-white gets beaten in videogames by American liberals. I don't know.
In fairness, the suffering of "Europeans who are against multiculturalism and are pro-white" is a reasonable thing to feel good about. Also, save your breath, just say Nazis or white supremacists. There are no "Europeans who are against multiculturalism and are pro white" who are not also white supremacists or flat out Nazis.

The fact that you have to hide behind these long ass descriptions rather than just using your groups' commonly known titles because people will immediately think you are a piece of shit should be telling of how garbage your groups' views are. "Liberals" can at least use said title without immediately being shunned, although I don't think the people are you complaining about are liberals since that is a very specific group with whom they just happen to share some political views. You don't have to be a liberal to think that Nazis are trash, but you do have to be a white supremacist to be both "against diversity and pro-white", and white supremacists share nearly identical views with Nazis even if they don't wear swastikas.

Please stop posting political shit on every BK related platform you can find, most do not want to hear it and those who do can go circlejerk with you in another server. If you want to talk about balance specifically, nobody is going to turn you away. You are banned from or suppressed on these platforms because you break rules by trying to bring politics into every discussion.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

My Reply to the unknown BK-player CGarr:

CGarr wrote:
07 Nov 2020, 05:20
How is Hell Let Loose biased in either direction? Have you ever even played the game? It's a multiplayer-only FPS, so there is no bias in the writing because there is no writing.
CGarr wrote:
There is a greater market for unbiased or anti-nazi games. If someone is going to go through the effort of making a game for profit, they will cater to the biggest market they can.

To answer both these replies:
It is a BIG market for anti-nationalsocialist games, thet is a given. There is problebly is a greater market for unbiased games than pro-nationalsocialist games, but where are the unbiased games? Let hell loose maybe? Even though that game doesn't have a single-player campain that is pro-allies, there are other ways to make a PVP game bias. I don't have Let hell loose so I can't go in to specifics, I have just tried it a little.
Ways it can still count as anti-nazi as a PVP game is making one side better, or have the characters/voice-actors sound heroic and good at one side and stupid or evil at the other side, much like the voice-acting in BK. The English version of Axis voice-acting is clownish while Americans sound cool and heroic. Tiger1996 (now called Kreiger Blitzer) weagly admitted that games on the market are anti-german or anti-nazi because allies won the real ww2. Here is his quote.
Krieger Blitzer wrote:
07 Nov 2020, 03:37
Also, the fact that there is no "pro Nazis" games on the market.. is due to how victors always write history.
So, it's a nature outcome...
Yes is it nature outcome, you ARE RIGHT Tiger1996, that is what I am saying, there is NO real unbias ww2 game on the market, and definitly no pro-german/pro-nationalsocialist game.

Now when that point has been made, the question remains to us all, is it a conspiricy for all these game-developers to make anti-nazi games?
I think part of the answer could be find in this quote from CGarr:
CGarr wrote:
You don't have to be a liberal to think that Nazis are trash
They simply think that "nazis" are trash and won't make a unbias or pro-german game, ever, because of that hatred for nazis, even if they can benefith finansially and appeal to a big enough market to make them wealthy.

Now, when it comes to Mark and Kwok, as I understood, they don't make any money programming this BK-mod, they do it on their sparetime.
Yet, they also make allies OP/the game in favor of allies, like the rest of the gaming-industry does.
There is no money behind the motivation, so the only reason they do this is because:
CGarr wrote:
You don't have to be a liberal to think that Nazis are trash
Why not delete BK, it will take less hours doing so?

I think, by pretending to be unbias and fair, creating this illusion, they can lure in axis-fanboys in to BK, and by all shadownerfing they have installed, anyone who play axis will have a difficult time of winning. There is much more satisfaction in knowing that axisfanboys spend hours on videogames which they believe they have a chance of beating allies, only to lose again, and again, and again, and being laughted at by allies players. For someone who really believes that all nazis are TRASH, that means everyone who sympathiese with nazis or like anything German in ww2, it can be WORTH spending hours to program a game like that, for their own satisfaction.

Watman1

Post by Watman1 »

PanzarFather wrote:
07 Nov 2020, 12:35
They simply think that "nazis" are trash
Nazi's are / were / will always be trash, this is common sense.
You may be right or have a faschist idiologie that's fine, you are in a free country.
But if you glorify Nazi's ...
1st Cheerleader from
Team Allied Fanboys

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Watman1 wrote:
07 Nov 2020, 13:40
PanzarFather wrote:
07 Nov 2020, 12:35
They simply think that "nazis" are trash
Nazi's are / were / will always be trash, this is common sense.
You may be right or have a faschist idiologie that's fine, you are in a free country.
But if you glorify Nazi's ...
I think Kreiger Blitzer, Kwok and Mark agrees with you Watman, that is why they made allies 5 times stronger now.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

PanzarFather wrote:

Blitzkreigmod was made from a guy who saw Company of Heroes and it's potential. He looked at the game while he played it and problebly said to himself "Hey, this game is fantastic, but the axis-side are inferior, allies can do much more variations of things, what if I twist and tweak it a little and put in a lot of variation for the axis?" And then we get BK-mod. Someone with love in their heart for the German military had programmed and made the game so much more diverse and dynamic.

Thats a big post and its for PanzerFather only. Everyone else who feels free can read it, too. But its directed at PanzerFather in the first place

I dont have any other ww2 games aside this one. I dont have any FPS game about ww2. But what i saw when i watched mates playing these games, there was no bias in multiplayer at least.

And single player missions are always exaggerated and full of heroism. The last FPS story line i played was cod MW2 which was already too much for me. Part one was ok but after that it was all about some super hero "one men army saves the world" BS. And that has nothing in particular to do with "anti nazi" or "anti white" shit.

I had three flight sims about ww3 and in the last one you could even win as axis in the story line when you succeeded in your missions and flew the important missions at important frontline sections.

Or have you noticed games like IL2 Sturmovik with planes and tanks? Before on allied side planes like Yak 9, La5FN P47,38 and 51 were added, Axis planes were totally superior.

Hell let lose and Post scriptum look very realistic in multiplayer and their tanks are pretty strong. There is a guy called "Vade" on yt who makes post scriptum vids. Watch some of his games where he is axis and driving tanks. Tell me pls where these games are biased in any way. In one match he took out 5 fireflies with his KT which all were pretty close by:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... tiger+vade

So, pls, now tell me again that realistic and balanced games doesnt exist without favouring one side.

In case of Il2 the new series, things changed whenever one side got new planes. But usually when one side got new and better planes due to a add-on release, the other one got good planes in the following patch.

In world of warship the German cruisers belong to the best as well as their aircaft carrier.

And if you play a ww2 game with story telling, its just "natural" that the allied side will win. How else you want to make a story line in a ww2 game without creating an alternate history game.

I think lots of people have massive missconceptions of WW2 tec and the "axis are always better" stuff. Thats lots of propaganda and myths that were created in ww2.

Fact is: Both sides had their shiny moments in ww2 and when one side got some good stuff, the other side followed up or got a counter or a whole new thing of tec.

Also, esspecially when it comes to tanks where many say "axis tank are always better" is just not true. Each side set its own preferences, using different tactics etc. Its not like US couldnt build big tanks or guns, they just found them impractical, esspecially for transporting them accross the ocean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwIlrAosYiM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNjp_4jY8pY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_8vx5yqZpU

And Historians are still debating about facts and myths to this day. Like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfyF3m3RjyU

US also had higher emphasiz on good ergonomics for its crews, easy supply (reasons why US didnt use 17 pdr), easy maintanance and reliability and logistics. And if you did not know, its the logistics that wins wars, not the paper stats of a single unit or tank. If you look at every really successfull army in the world you will notice that it is the logistic and supply system that wins war..... Alexander greatly reformed the greek field army supply system before making his conquest, rome had the best in the world as well and in ww2 it was the US army that had a supply system larger than that of all other nations combined. They even literally build the entire supply chain for the USSR.

And when the logistical part working, the next thing is tactics. And a unit should always be measured on its tactical usefullness and how it fits in your battle plans.

And the plain truth is: The early german war tanks were the best in the world at that time. Not because they had the best guns or armor (french had and brits), but bc they were fast, numerous and easily refueld in the field unlike the french. And they were available in sufficient numbers at a time and not half being in the maintance shop.

The fun fact is that i came to BK for the same reason as you.

88 guns that oneshot tanks from super big range
Tiger tanks and panthers with good armor and oneshot power.
Deadly HMG42

etc etc. I had no idea about allied tec. Their tanks came only in numbers and totally worthless when compared to axis.
Their weapons and soldiers inferior
And only P51, Spitfire and B17 being planes that were actually dangerous and effective.

But during my time in BK i literally went on to study ww2 tec, backgrounds of armies, their tactics and developments and so on.

But if you look closer on at other factions, they too had masterpieces.

The USSR had planes like the Il2, one if not the best ground attack airplane, Ml 20 howitzer (even the axis were jealous and used them whenever they got hands on it), later Yak 9, La 5 FN and Yak 3 planes. Even the german pilots had order to run away from them bc they were so dangerous.
Or TD like ISU 100 late in the war that even served to this day.
Or Assault guns like ISU 152 and ISU 122 which also were good in taking out armor.

The US had the best ship based anti air with good weapon contole, range finding, radar and proximity fuse:
https://www.quora.com/Who-had-the-best- ... rld-War-II
You want BK realistic? Nice, only US would have proxy fuse for their arty.
Fun fact: US is the only faction NOT having them!
US in general would have most deadly arty strikes (Time on target) and not these cumbersome Long tom which take ages to hit the mark.
US Tanks would also be the most accurate tanks on the move. No had had Gyrostabilizer in ww2.
The M1 Garand. The only Army that had its inf fully equiped with semi auto weapons.
Their airplane rockets like HVAR belonged to the best of its kind. Germans barely used missiles on planes. Mostly only wing mounted 210 mm nebelwerfer missiles to open up bomber formations with a timer that detonated the missile at a certain distant.
And they had some very well engineered airplanes like the B29. The first bomber that used a computer to aim its defensive armament.

And finally its astonishing supply. Translated into BK praxis: Airplanes and artillery would have perhaps a 30 sec cooldown.

The Brits had a good artillery doctrine and the 25 punder belonged to the best of its time.
The Spitfire was a top airplane.
The aircraft carrier belonged to the sturdiest in the entire war being the only one with armored flight decks.
They had superb radar which they shared with US and those made it even better. They were also the first that started with radar jamming techniques
Their bold rifle was the best bolt rifle in the war.
Their famous commandos.

The Germans had decently engineered stuff and tecs like MG42, 34 on which even modern mgs are based on, STG44 being the first assault rifle, Me 262 jet fighter, Ar 234 and whats not. V1 and 2 which were the first cruise and ballistic missiles in service that were ahead of its time, Fritz-X guided bomb and HS 293, X4 guided missile Horton 229 (mother of modern B2 bomber). They even developed the first ejection seat in one of its night fighters... But most of this was too far ahead of its time and had little impact on a tactical level. On top of that, brits were always quick to develop countermeassures. Like the chaffs to lure Radars and night fighters and other things to for example misslead german night bombing guidence systems or their Guided Fritz X bombs by jamming the frequencies.

So you see, its everything but easy to say who had the best technology. They all had their fields in which their good at. Thus you cant say "Games dont reflect the german superior technology" because there was no such thing.

German success was based on preparations (They started preparing for war in 36 already while brits in 39 were still unsure what to do) and political will (or allied unwillingness), capabale field commanders, New strategy and tactics, surprise and a good ammount of luck. The early Blitzkrieg wars put a high toll on german forces and if the campagins had just lasted a bit longer, the tables would have turned quick. And on several occassions their Blitzkrieg spearhead was almost cut off. It was only to the mastermind of the officers that the drives kept going and the supply save.
At the same time, USSR failed so badly bc they had just purged their army and many competent officers were in jail or executed. So Germans were lucky once again.

So, the bottom line is that axis had some really good engineered stuff, quite ahead of its time (MG42 and 34, STG, Me 262 AR 234, V1 and V2 missiles, X4 guided missile which however so no combat, the development of first Anti air missiles but which also never made it into practical use) and they often surprised their opponent with good stuff like the Fw190 which took allied by cold surprise and at the end the Ta 152 was the fastest prop plane in the war. They also had practical stuff like the Hetzer.

But other factions had strenghts, too.

In early BK version, the devs only looked at what was strong on german side. They gave super armor to their tanks, often too good, lead by myths of the wws propaganda. But they even made the germans strong in other areas in which they were not (or not anymore). Their airstikes were the best, esspecially the Fw 190 with its 8x66 KG bombs and henschels. Their arty was superb (cheap, early available and lots of it. Wespe was cheaper than a howitzer): Many, early, long range, many calibres and types.
And logistics? They had low default upkeep so nothing to worry about. Reliability? Tanks can break down in game.

If the game would have focused on faction strenght right from the start, BK mod as a pvp game would have been better right from the start.
But they forgot to check what allied strenght was in ww2.

US would have had repair shops at the front to easily maintain tanks, their arty would be dead precise, mobile with proxy fuze, VT and their off maps would be quick and dense (the opposite of what it was now), their airstrikes would have had short cooldowns, good standard inf with basic equipment, many cheap vehicles and transport and overall nice mobility. Various types of howitzer arty strikes, quick production and so on.
Or simply put: They would been masters of logistics.

CW would have had numerous arty like 25 pdr as default unit like in vcoh, well armored churchills, powerfull 6 pdr guns, good intelligence and nice commandos as well as good fighter bombers.

And what we had in old BK versions?
Germans got their strength (armor, guns, MG´s) as they did in ww2. CW did to a certain degree (commandos, planes). But US was "just give them many and fuck off". If old devs did the research for all factions (not just german), the game would have had a much better balanced start as a pvp game.

But the fact that the devs didnt give a shit of how to create proper US faction and giving them what they deserved, they did nothing but giving them pointless masses and the games looked like omaha beach 24/7 with the difference that axis did not run out of ammo or fuel.

As a result, the majorty of players were axis only. Before the game went to steam, players had levels not just when playing vanilla ranked. And you saw lvl 10 axis and even up to lvl 16 an 17 axis players all day long.

But barely any US player beyond lvl 11, usually lower and below 10.. I had 17 as PE but only 16 as US as well.
There were always dozens of autry games open with two axis players waiting for allied or duclair.

So yes, it attracted mostly players with nostalgia for axis and their equipment. Everyone knows what an MG42 is or a Tiger Tank or an 88 mm gun "eighty eight" or simply "Acht-Acht" in german.

But did anyone ever heard of M101 Howitzer or M114, M115? Perhaps a few knew the term long tom but thats all. But i doubt anyone knows certain artillery techniques like the mentioned time on target.

In this post you came up with "A german soldier is worth two allied". Thats garabage. Every soldier shits in hits pants sometimes. Many german soldiers too drugs and the real achievments were made at the tactical and strategic level, not because one soldier is worth two enemies just bc of its superior race.
The russians lost that many due to incompetent officers, esspecially in the early war and their ruthless tactics, not bc one men was weaker or inferior.

Ok, that should be it for now. But do your research next time first. Then we can talk.

And "allis 5 times better than axis". Ofc :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ZZFRjER-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKRzz5PVZLk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZfYkGPCV4c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsoqxG14l1E

Do these look like "5 times better"?

Get your facts straight dude.

Finally, PanzerFather: Not all Germans were Nazis just because they served the military. The High ranks, yeah, but also there many were not fully minded Nazis. Many were just passioned aviators like many of the aces. Some of them had some nazi ideology but by far not all. And the majority of soliders were simply recruited by force, young and indoctrinated and simply served and followed orders. So do me favour and stop calling german WW2 tec "nazi tec". Neither Hitler or any of his closest minded dudes developed anything.

For the same reason i do not blame any soldier from any nation directly whenever they invade somewhere. They are victims for the most part. But enough of that. This game isnt about "pro or anti-nazi". Its simply too esy to manipulate masses of people and make them follwing a wrong course or making them to go into a dangerous direction.

Many who play this game are interested in military history and ww2 tec. And in the past it was a sandbox and playground mostly for those who had great interest in german ww2 tec just like i was. Today the community "more open" for all factions and their tec.
And thus a few things have changed and "wrong myths" (like spam only) about allied tec been kicked out of the game.

And saying "Axis cant win anymore" is such a bullshit.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 07 Nov 2020, 14:29, edited 1 time in total.

Watman1

Post by Watman1 »

PanzarFather wrote:
07 Nov 2020, 14:01
I think Kreiger Blitzer, Kwok and Mark agrees with you Watman, that is why they made allies 5 times stronger now.
I think its an aweseome Asymmetric RTS game.
If you want perfect balance you should add an Axis v. Axis or Allies v. Allies mode.
But that would require 1.000.000 new target tables.

Other than that idc.
1st Cheerleader from
Team Allied Fanboys

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

PanzarFather wrote:
Other people have made political posts on the discord-group, political posts that were anti-nazi and anti-white = no warnings, no bans, no mute was the result of that, even when I pointed it out to Mark, he shrugged his shoulders.
Anytime I made a joke about multiculturalism or anything like that, the devs were QUICK to give me warnings and bans.
Some topics are more sensitive in society than others, some topics almost always start a fight and some pretty much never. The rules of the discord server (and this forum as well) are there to make sure that people avoid topics that are not related to the game because those topics would just lead to mindless fights among players. If the platform looks like kinds plaground where everyone keeps yelling insults at each other, you'll never get anything constructive out of people.

I would also like to remind you the discord rule number 1:
1. If a Mod or Admin tells you something, then do it. We aren't able to cover all possibilities within these guidelines, so the general rule of thumb is: If a Mod says black is white, it's white. Listen to what they tell you to do, regardless of whether you can find a rule about it or not. If you disagree with an admin or mods, send them a private message or complain in the in forum issues stating the reasons why.
You said your self that you got warnings and with those warnings we told you not to start political/racial talks. You did it anyway.
PanzarFather wrote:
So for you to come and say that "We never banned you because you came with perspectives about the mod, only your racial comments", that is simply not the whole truth.
It simply is the truth. People get warned, muted or banned only for violations of the rules. Have you ever received a warning with explanation "you got this warning because you complained about the game/brought up ideas we don't like"? No, you haven't.
PanzarFather wrote:
As I said, there is a bunch of people that have decided to dislike me for whatever childish reasons, I would say like 10 players, I am not the only one who make provoking half-toxic jokes and comments in games, there are players who are 10 times more toxic than I can ever dream to be.
You said yourself you kept provoking players in the game. You say they dislike you for "childish" reasons, although it is childish to provoke people in the first place. If they then dislike you because of it, it's your own fault because if you act childish, you can expect childish reaction.
PanzarFather wrote:
On the other hand, I KNOW that there is more than 10 BK players that do like me and have said it openly, many times, and problebly most BK-players give a fuck about me or anyone else for that matter.
What is the point here? Ofcourse there are players who like you. Those are most likely those who share the same political views with and see your "jokes" as good jokes. People have different tastes what someone finds very funny, other might find insulting. The fact that there are "10 people who dislike you and many more who like you" means what? That those 10 people are wrong? C'mon...
PanzarFather wrote:
The point of this talk about me being liked or disliked is that the devs unleashed their little PanzerFather hate-army on their discord-channel
Again, we don't have any "army", we don't tell people on the channel to start showering specific people with insults or whatever. If you provoked them or were generally on the bad side with them, their reaction was their own. People who participate in any insulting on the server are always muted until we read through the conversation and see who did what - who started it, who reacted back, who tried to keep it cool as long as possible, if it is a first violation of rules or if it has happened before... All of these play role in issueing punishments.
So if you got into a fight with others, we see that it all started by you mentioning some political topic - that is a negative point for you, if you did this before and already got a warning, that's another negative point for you, if insults started to occur and you didn't use any insults back, that's a positive point for you but if you used insults too, that's another negative point for you etc.

So based on the situation and previous record of violating the rules, it is possible that from the same incident one person walks away with a warning (if it was his first violation of rules) and another walks away with a ban (if it is repeated violation).
PanzarFather wrote:
I don't play BK because I want my stats to be super-good and to gain some kind of status among the community.
I think the game has a awesome team-play, where each doctrine can complete the other teammates weakness in their doctrine.
I am a team-player that is what I think is fun, I play because I want to have fun, nothing else.

That is why I never play 1v1, not because I am afraid to lose or want to prove anything.
OK, no problem here. But my point was that you keep coming up with claims that "allies are OP/5x stronger than Axis" but you never back it up with any solid proof. So how do you expect them to take you seriously when:
1) they don't have the same experience as you, so the logical first reaction is "no, you're wrong"
2) you don't give them any solid proof, only your "word"

And even if you prefer to play team games. How is it possible that you play as the allies who are "5x stronger than Axis" and still lose?
beta_game.rec
(3.02 MiB) Downloaded 44 times
If allies were really 5x stronger you should be able to play as Allies 1v3 and easily win even if you are not very good allies player. Here you played 3v3 and got defeated. When people pointed out at your claims that "allies are 5x stronger" what did you say?
"So how come we held half of the map for 30 minutes?" - So what? What does it matter how big part of the map you held and for how long when you lost in the end?
"You had arty. You had to bomb us away" - Again, so what? Arty is part of the doctrine structure and so players can use it. You also had your Pack Howitzer at the beginning, your team mates had the (as you called it in your post) "OP Calliope Sherman", they had and used several times the "Offmap artillery strike" from tank commanders, you used your airstrikes which are similar to artillery...
These "reasons" for your defeat are similar as saying "you only won because we lost"...

So in the end, you don't play 1v1 to prove that your claims are true (but OK, you don't like 1v1 so that is fine). And when you play team games you write into the chat how easy it feels to play allies but once you start losing you come up with excuses for your defeat that are not really logical. So, again, how do you expect people to take your feedback/opinion seriously when you behave this way?
PanzarFather wrote:
As I stated above, I don't know why you would want that. Maybe Kwok likes the thought to piss people like me off, or any other good old axis player.
To which I have to repeat:
MarKr wrote:
07 Nov 2020, 01:47
Even IF we wanted to destroy the mod, why would we take this long approach when all we need to do is delete it from Steam and the old version from moddb and just not give anyone permission to continue developing the mod? It would take us only a few hours and the mod would be dead within a few days, maybe weeks and nobody could stop us from doing so.
If we wanted to "piss axis players off" we could just release an update where Allies would really be 5x stronger...you know...guaranteed hit and penetration of bazooka and Piat on every axis tank, reduced all costs for allies but increase costs for axis, Pershings for 2CP in every allied doctrine, even CW...etc. and then do what I wrote above. Axis players would be pissed, mod would die - "mission accomplished" and we wouldn't have to spend our free time on developing this thing.

So that "reason" doesn't make any sense.
PanzarFather wrote:
07 Nov 2020, 03:02
As I understood this when talking to Kwok months ago on discord, he does the main programming, other devs do other things. That is why I cast my blame on him first and for most.
Then you understood it wrong. 98% of all the programming in the last few years was my work. We have a dev channel on Discord where we discuss things that people bring up. All devs can express their opinions on things there and Wolf has the final word, even the rest of us disagree. So even IF I or kwok wanted to push through some really biased change, Wolf can say "no" and that's how it's gonna be even if we say "yes" hundred times. Actually, the latest fuel cost drops to CW teching were Wolf's idea - he suggested the current values even when kwok and I advised against it because we thought it would allow too fast teching for CW. Wolf used his right of "final word" and so the values are what they are in the current patch.

Therefore, blaming everything on kwok is ridiculous because he doesn't decide anything about the changes in the mod. Yes, his opinion has weight but final decisions are not up to him. If you think that the person who programmed the changes is to blame, then you should be blaming me. If you think that the person who approved the changes is to blame, then it is Wolf. But the way you obsesively blame everything on kwok is really absurd.