AT Teams. (US)

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Redgaarden

AT Teams. (US)

Post by Redgaarden »

Just wanted to buff the M9 Bazooka, it shoot very slowly (I think every 20 secs?) and that makes it a hard choice if they should even be in the battle when they have fired their load, and missed. It takes quite a long time time for them to shoot again and that makes it quite tense.

My proposal is to change the reload time to 12 secs, slower than PIATS but faster than Panzershrecks. And I think this would be appropriate for both versions of the bazooka.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Walderschmidt

Re: AT Teams. (US)

Post by Walderschmidt »

This would be an interesting idea.

My big complaint from them is how they often take so long to shoot, followed by reload time.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

well, that stuff had been discussed years ago.

No one understood why schrecks are reloading so quickly compared to other weapons like zook and RL rifle.

the aim time of two seconds is intentionall and for schrecks as well. Preventing stupid frontal rushes.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Warhawks97 wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 18:26
well, that stuff had been discussed years ago.

No one understood why schrecks are reloading so quickly compared to other weapons like zook and RL rifle.

the aim time of two seconds is intentionall and for schrecks as well. Preventing stupid frontal rushes.
Some games it feels like their reload time is longer but I probably should rewatch the replay to double check it wasn’t me playing badly.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

I would just suggest to find a common ground for the reload time and just standarize it across the board for every faction, you don't need a fucking degree to reload a rocket launcher.

CGarr

Post by CGarr »

mofetagalactica wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 19:36
I would just suggest to find a common ground for the reload time and just standarize it across the board for every faction, you don't need a fucking degree to reload a rocket launcher.
Agreed

Tulkas

Post by Tulkas »

I like the idea