Vehicle's immobilize suggestion

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Alman

Vehicle's immobilize suggestion

Post by Alman »

i have a suggestion for vehicles.

When tanks or other vehicles have immobilization (or destroyed engine vs..) repairs fix that after all health is full, but this is very big problem for using tanks. Because after immobilize it is nearly impossible to fix tank, because of artilery fire.

My suggestion is that engineers first fix the problems and than begin to increase health. ( dont know the code allows that )

sorry for bad english.

thanks.

Warhawks97

Re: Vehicle's immobilize suggestion

Post by Warhawks97 »

sometimes it works this way. Its pretty random what is "repaired first". Either crits or first the HP.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Alman

Post by Alman »

Warhawks97 wrote:sometimes it works this way. Its pretty random what is "repaired first". Either crits or first the HP.

i think this random usually choose HP :) anyway, repairing crits first will be very very nice :)

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I don't know how the fixing works tbh, but I think that it simply "cancels" the effects of criticals (engine damage etc...) and it does so "immediately" - maybe it is coded somehow after how long time of repairing this or that critical gets canceled but I think it is on purpose to prevent vehicles being accompanied by Engineers everywhere and after each critical getting it removed instantly...Criticals would make no sense then... It is annoying but I don't know how much can be done about this...but maybe I'm wrong and it could be done somehow...

Also...does anybody else find it funny that engineers with blowtorches "fix" the dead MG gunners? :D :D :D

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

IIRC it depends on when the crit occured, if it occured in 40%-100% health, it will be fixed on 100% health. If 5%-40% then on 40% and if 5% then its almost instantly, because healing 5% is fast.