Humiliation of baby boy Hetzer by Alpha Chad Crusader AA

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Beast Slayer

Humiliation of baby boy Hetzer by Alpha Chad Crusader AA

Post by Beast Slayer »

Is it normal that British Crusader AA tank can consistently withstand 3 direct shots from Hetzer TD? What kind of TD is this?

Short pee pee. Me no like :/

Shanks

Re: Humiliation of baby boy Hetzer by Alpha Chad Crusader AA

Post by Shanks »

It is normal that this can happen, but not always, I think it is not a problem

Beast Slayer

Post by Beast Slayer »

Im able to one to two shot Sherman tank but not Crusader? Crusader is inferior in terms of armor to the Sherman so it should be more vulnerable to Hetzers fire but opposite is the truth. Also as I said in my original post this behavior is consistent because I needed to shoot Crusader thrice each time I encountered it to destroy it. Perhaps something is messed up with damage tables. Devs should probably check this out.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

you want a game too real, that's the problem, and if you make it too real it will become a pathetic game..the crusader can be destroyed even with a single shot from the hetzer, don't despair, leave the rest to chance

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Hetzer gun should penetrate Crusader with every hit and should deal between 400 to 600 damage, Crusader has 636HP so it should usually take 1-2 shots to kill it.

The stats don't confirm that "Crusader consistently withstands 3 shots from Hetzer" so maybe there was some other factor that caused it. Do you have some replay where this happened? I would need to check it to find where the problem is.

Beast Slayer

Post by Beast Slayer »

Shanks wrote:
20 Sep 2020, 21:36
you want a game too real, that's the problem, and if you make it too real it will become a pathetic game..the crusader can be destroyed even with a single shot from the hetzer, don't despair, leave the rest to chance
Do not put words into my mouth. I never said that I want realism but I definitely care about balance.
MarKr wrote:
20 Sep 2020, 21:43
Hetzer gun should penetrate Crusader with every hit and should deal between 400 to 600 damage, Crusader has 636HP so it should usually take 1-2 shots to kill it. The stats don't confirm that "Crusader consistently withstands 3 shots from Hetzer" so maybe there was some other factor that caused it.
It was able to penetrate it with every shot so penetration is fine but it took me 3 shots every time to kill it. I was playing on Industrial Riverbed and those Crusaders was in water in the middle of the map. My Hetzer was not in ambush stance so there was no damage bonus applied. Also I saw clearly that every shot connected so I was not hitting ground nor water.
MarKr wrote:
20 Sep 2020, 21:43
Do you have some replay where this happened? I would need to check it to find where the problem is.
I was playing several other games after I encountered this issue so my temp.rec file in documents was overwritten with my last game so I cannot provide replay of aformentioned game but if it will happen again I will post it here.