Show when base attacks can't be used and possible revised victory condition

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Michael_Z_Freeman

Show when base attacks can't be used and possible revised victory condition

Post by Michael_Z_Freeman »

Hi, mod just keeps on getting better and better !

First off I have used some abilities to attack the base before that allow their use but the attack never happens. For example the Nebelwerfer will start producing smoke but never actually fire anything when fired on the enemy base. There was another attack that did this as well ... ie. allowed me to target the enemy base (yes, I was getting all excited, lol) but then the attack never actually takes place. If this is by design then the targetting to begin with should be blocked.

Another suggestion is to do with the final victory condition when it comes to base destruction. I wonder if this should be made a little more difficult by including forward positions that can be built in houses as part of the base structure. Then armies cornered in their base have a chance to rely on outlying reinforcement structures. This would also have the extra side effect of improving balance when assaulting an AI base as they don't always do a good defence (although sometimes it surprises me how long they last).

Anyway, just some ideas. Whatever you decide. BK is like finely tuned engine by this point 8-).