Panzer Support Doc Infantry (Poll combination)

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.

What infantry capabilities should be added?

Panzer Support Doctrine gets Heavy Assault Grenadiers (CP unlock, MP40´s 1x STG, Weapons package upgrade later for CP´s).
22%
Panzer Support Doc Tanks (not TD) get `Assault Ability´that buffs all nearby infantry in addition when unlocking infantry buff near Tanks.
No votes
Panzer Support Doc receives Option 1 and 2 combined (Heavy Assault Grens and `Assault Ability for Tanks´)
11%
Panzer Support Doc can upgrade their Standard Grens with MP40´s.
No votes
Panzer Support Doc can upgrade their Standard Grens with MP40´s and Tanks receive `Assault Ability´.
33%
Panzer Support Doc receives Heavy Assault Grenadiers, `Assault Ability´ for Tanks and can upgrade their basic Grens with MP40´s.
22%
No changes at all.
11%

Total votes: 9

Warhawks97

Panzer Support Doc Infantry (Poll combination)

Post by Warhawks97 »

This is a poll that includes the previous two polls options.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3683
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3684

MenciusMoldbug wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 00:01

For the context, the ability I'm talking about is the one the Stug 3 has which is this:

StuGIII "Assault" ability: All Grenadiers and Stormtroopers in radius of "20":
- take 30% less damage
- are 75% harder to suppress

Also i would maybe drop the basic Health pool of Heavy Assault Grenadiers early on while remaining still somewhat higher than that of standard PGrens.

Standard Pgrens can upgrade MP40´s right away when choosing the doc to give them some close combat capabilities.

If you wonder why i would still add the Heavy assault Grenadiers, here are the differences:

1. Heavy Assault Grens will still have a bit more HP per men, though standard not as much as they have right now. Thats in order to prevent that this doc gets a standalone elite infantry unit.
2. Heavy Assault Grens cap with 125% rate right at the start and later 150 % (Standard Pgrens start with less than 100% at start. WH Grens and rifles have 150% right from the start)
3. Heavy Assault Grens start with MP40 right away and 1 x STG.
4. After Weapons Package upgrade, Heavy Assault Grens can get a few more STG´s for late game while Standard Grens can purchase LMG42. So one switches more into the assault role, the second one more into the ranged combat support role.
5. Heavy Assault Grens can be deployed by the Transport Halftrack (giving it a lot more value in this particular doc).
Build more AA Walderschmidt

CGarr

Re: Panzer Support Doc Infantry (Poll combination)

Post by CGarr »

I'd be fine with the heavy assault grens if they just stayed with mp40's. They're already beefier than assault pios, they don't need to hit harder to be an attractive option. As for normal panzergrens, STG's or MP40's make more sense than the MG42 if the goal is to make this doc less campy. It's not like the doc wouldn't have access to LMG's on mobile inf, the SS squad still exists.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

All i can say is that PE Heavy Assault Grens should never lose the LMG42 upgrade.. and should be able to upgrade 5x MP44s in my opinion.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

I chose upgrade standard grens with MP40s and assault tanks receive assault ability.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL